*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Awww my boy OJ...i was rootin for him too. He made it the most fun with all his trick shots. Mad props to that dude Durant though...He's a BEAST...Hejust got on fire and was hitting them like it's nothing.

I definitely enjoyed this competition a lot, probably more than most but i loved it and i really hope it becomes a annual event.

They could have at least given away free Geico insurance for a year or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Why are so many of you asking for dunks?

There is already a separate event called the DUNK contest.

How redundant would that be to also have dunks in THIS contest?
laugh.gif
The also have an event called the 3 point shootout. Thats basically what this was

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif
The also have an event called the 3 point shootout. Thats basically what this was
word this is horse there should be a limit on wat you can do

it dont matter if they cant do it annnnnd you can only do it once anyways soo..............

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif
I agree. They'll tweak it though (I hope). Some sort of rule to limit the straight jumpers.

So I thought I read that Chuck was going to be back for ASW. Anyone know what the story with that is?

Back
Top Bottom