*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
at CP3 gettin up and people lookin at son like "!++# are you standin up for?" ..then CP3 looks around..and sits down with the
ohwell.gif
face.
I caught that too
laugh.gif

Where the hell is EJ, Kenny and CWebb?

I miss Chuck, who gonna crack jokes on Damon Jones attire now?

laugh.gif
at CP3 gettin up and people lookin at son like "!++# are you standin up for?" ..then CP3 looks around..and sits down with the
ohwell.gif
face.

laugh.gif
we've all been in that situation too...the only one in yainner-circle to overreact to a situation, then having the
embarassed.gif
feelingcuz you looking like a d-rider...

They should fine these players who are supposed to be out there putting on a show entertaining us and they just wonder through the course like they're notinterested in being there.

Congrats to Rose.

My man D.Howard is banking. Dude is in like 3-4 commercials tonight. lol I hope he brings in the dunk contest for Orlando once again.
pimp.gif
I hope hedoesn't disappoint.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why that little kid rockin a suit and everyone else got a t-shirt on?
laugh.gif
And he had one hell of a shiner...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
face.

laugh.gif
we've all been in that situation too...the only one in ya inner-circle to overreact to a situation, then having the
embarassed.gif
feeling cuz you looking like a d-rider...
ahahahah I did that yesterday at the movies...

YESSSSS AMERIE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom