Nba ALL STAR WEEKEND 2010 Pictures from me

I don't usually make threads on here and I know the nt goons like to bash people for the smallest thing
I know there were like 4 or 5 all star game threads with pics and such so mods please feel free to move this where you feel it fits best.
I wanted to bring these pics to nt to show a little something different.
The pics are not really in order at all sooooo....
This is my 8th all star weekend and la and orlando are next which should be insane, but enough talkin, heres the pics.

My house before I left to texas, ( I live near philly)

Saturday morning at north park mall a lot of players with nike were doing interviews, large line outside the store cuz they shut down, I had a media pass to stay inside so enjoy

khalid came in while players were there and copped 43 pairs of kicks

line after i left

condoms to go!

u mad shannon?

all the screens were touch screen and you could scrol thru pics and zoom and all that which was cool

steph, del and wifey

it seemed like the motorsport 6 was the shoe to laser that weekend, wait till u see a pic later

me, simon, sole supreme

sole and phase 2 had a nice display of shoes for the trip

props to sole

got a couple more motorsports and lebron all stars

dope pics....

i bet that you thought you loss, when you saw paul pierce on the card....
laugh.gif

You should separate the pictures into two posts with a spoiler due to some people on the phone, but nice pictures.

Appreciated
pimp.gif
i would kill to have 1 of those weekends in my lifetime, hopefully the all-star game comes to NYC soon.

we were in the mall @ the same time...dj khaled had to have spent at least 2 stacks in footlocker...i saw at least 3 or 4 footlocker employees following him out of the store and each was carrying to 2 boxes in both hands..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics bro.. and i agree with you on NT'ers that bash on people for no reason, they are loser..

but thanks for sharing the pics

Agree.
Not to bash at all but just a recommendation: Get a better camera, like a starter DSLR. It will make these pictures so much more memorable. 

8th ASG Weekend 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The boy mayweather's wrist was a PROBLEM
smh.gif
that pic doesn't do it justice. i tried to get a shot of it when they showed him on the screen, but they switched off of him too fast.

It all depends how much it costs, THis year I paid 256 for a flight from philly to dallas, 110 for all star sat night, 270 for all star game, I stayed at my friends house but i ate good so spent a decent ammount there, Had vip to a few clubs so didnt pay for that but usually around 600 I would say, Vegas was more due to gambling.

size 15 Im livin out in manheim township now, used to live in abington for a little bit

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

we were in the mall @ the same time...dj khaled had to have spent at least 2 stacks in footlocker...i saw at least 3 or 4 footlocker employees following him out of the store and each was carrying to 2 boxes in both hands..

what were you wearing?

Back
Top Bottom