• Kenneth Faried

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, dude really smashed his wife?
come on man bosh wife was a groupie
laugh.gif
Had no idea.

You know MJ is sitting up all hours of the night, gnawing on a cigar, drinking and studying lebron like. This **** would be food

:rofl: I wouldn't doubt it for a second. I bet he still talks so much **** about every player in the NBA. Can't imagine the things he must say about his own Bobcats.

You know MJ is sitting up all hours of the night, gnawing on a cigar, drinking and studying lebron like. This **** would be food
roll.gif
I wouldn't doubt it for a second. I bet he still talks so much **** about every player in the NBA. Can't imagine the things he must say about his own Bobcats.
especially when he sits on the Bobcats' bench 
roll.gif

If anything Wayne's own actions got him banned.

He had an incident in OKC in last year's playoffs.
He was kicked out of the Heat/Lakers game for arguing and making gun gestures towards fans and ushers.
He tried to attack a cameraman at a Super Bowl event a few weeks ago.

The NBA has to protect its employees and paying customers

I remember seeing her doing a spread for a magazine.. Either it was Smooth or King.

Of course she was a groupie. Whether he hit or not is irrelevant. Wayne is a clown.

I was done with Wayne since that Emmit Till line anyway
Yeah that line really struck a cord with me.... Don't know why general public keep given this dude a pass especially after kissing baby in mouth.
Not a real big drake fan but dude needs to reevaluate being down with them clowns

Last edited:
Keep it real, every chick your going to meet has an high body count. Wether your poor, rich, etc.

The fact Bosh wife was a groupie isn't news at all being as most females in general are groupies in their own right. College campus, HS, Entertainment, etc.

Seriously, i just want someone to put Wayne in his place......wish he had said that to Melo though, probably waited outside at his next concert

Seriously, i just want someone to put Wayne in his place......wish he had said that to Melo though, probably waited outside at his next concert

Nah, Melo would have murked him on the spot. any man would if they said something like that

Keep it real, every chick your going to meet has an high body count. Wether your poor, rich, etc.

The fact Bosh wife was a groupie isn't news at all being as most females in general are groupies in their own right. College campus, HS, Entertainment, etc.

I always felt like these are slightly copout responses that dudes burn in their minds just to save face so they won't get disappointed later on. Not saying you do that, but if you frequent General with the amount of girl problem threads that pop up, up know what I mean :lol:

Bosh is in a lose lose situation.
He says something, Wayne will come back and say something worse in his next song. Bosh comes out talking **** and it'll get blown out of proportion by ESPN, he gets fined and looks bad in the media.
If he stays quiet, people will just talk **** and call his wife a ***

Bosh is in a lose lose situation.
He says something, Wayne will come back and say something worse in his next song. Bosh comes out talking **** and it'll get blown out of proportion by ESPN, he gets fined and looks bad in the media.
If he stays quiet, people will just talk **** and call his wife a ***
Seeing as that was what was happening anyways (his wife was a well known groupie), he might as well just do this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom