[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Here's an idea to improve the dunk contest:

Invite all the big players (James, Wade, Griffin, etc) to sit in the crowd and watch but require them to wear athletic apparel. Have the dunk contest as usual with the 4 or so competitors. But after the competition itself, allow the players who are in the stands to just have a freestyle dunk off. No judges, no pressure. Just athletes doing their thing for fun.

What are everyones early picks for tonights festivities? 
I got Rondo winning the skills competition.

Morrow winning the 3 pt contest.

Paul George winning the dunk contest.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Pic of Bal-Lin shirt?
FLBALLINTEEBLK_thum1_137_1407_29587.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ColdCity

shaq said dwights house in in brookyln
laugh.gif
 Nobody even replied to that either.

not a single damb was given by shaq in that pre show...
the 1st time one of them said it was the house that dwight built, he said something like i had the location he just takin credit for it  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Dang I thought Stackhouse and Steve Smith were both retired not one still being active....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thats what I thought. I was like, wow this dude Stackhouse is still in the league?! 

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

What are everyones early picks for tonights festivities? 
I got Rondo winning the skills competition.

Morrow winning the 3 pt contest.

Paul George winning the dunk contest.

stuck between morrow & kd forsome reason
& paul is gonna take the dunk contest i didnt see him pull rhe VC arm in the rim dunk during the game 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Kenny smith stay slappin %%!# 
pimp.gif

Stackhouse? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They could've at least tried to get T-Mac to fill in for JJ. Would've gotten some Orlando love

The guy that has been next to Spike on the sidelines lately isn't that the agent dude from he got game????

Back
Top Bottom