[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

lol @ steve nash's female hair cut.
laugh.gif
Dude looks like a lesbian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mgrand15

NBA might as well shut the dunk contest down. Blake said it and its been true for years - fans have completely unrealistic expectations and its almost impossible to do anything original without throwing in props or gimmicks. The Dunk Contest that everyone loves had VC shut down the house with a 360 windmill, elbow in the rim dunk, and a between the legs dunk. When players do the same exact dunk now, no one is impressed. Not sure what kind of dunks people are expecting. The guys are human. Throw any dunker in the league in there and you'll get the same mediocre results. Lebron, Josh Smith, Blake Griff, Westbrook, etc. They just bring more star power to the contest really. Last year's contest had MONSTER athletes, and people still complained.
Well said, which is why I hate it when people keep screaming for stars to be in it as if they can do anything.
Did someone really say call up Ricky Davis? Have you seen that man lately? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Wayne + Chuck, "I wanna find Wayne after the show."

Wayne is twisted a 6 PM
mgrand, the only reason why I disagree with this to a degree is because i've seen kenny (the dunker) and the sprite guys, and the tfb guys, they literally do dunks i've never seen before. So maybe as far as the nba goes there's a ceiling on dunks, but even this weekend, i've seen dunks i've never seen before.

laugh.gif
at calling Nikki Minaj fat. She is untalented, horrendous to listen to, could call her ugly since the whole plasticy look isn't for me but far from fat.

Anyways, I hate Adidas and the gear they have come up with for the NBA.

I know Nike is never going to get the contract because they don't want to outfit the bad teams too (which is weird because when they were around they still did do some terrible teams like the Wizards and Raptors before Puma got theirs), but can we just hire some designers independent of the name brand?

And I don't think I can stress how much I hate Nikki Minaj's music and accompanying character. She is gorgeous though without the makeup and wigs, seent it on an episode of Diary of whatever she did plus in one of her videos.

Back
Top Bottom