[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

That Foot Locker snowman dunk advertisement was better than the dunk contest 
grin.gif

Tom Thibodeau is going to bring in Luol Deng to play the rest of the game because of the lack of defense in this game.

Someone needs to count how many times Reggie says, "Where was this in the dunk contest." - As if those dunks would have made noise last night. SMH

Lets see if LeBron checks KD. We know how he was running from his all summer

Originally Posted by LA KB24

thats why i like rose alot he dont show off or anything...he is just himself, he aint in too all that attention. Rose
pimp.gif

but i would like for him to seem more awake when he does interviews lol he looks sleepy the whole time
During the intros it made perfect sense why LeBron did not seriously consider going to Chi. I think that whole FA thing really comes down to who you're friends with. Bosh is just a quirky guy, LeBron and Dwight are joking around quite a bit, Melo, Wade, Amar'e all know how to have fun with that group's personalities/humor.

Anyway, is it me or does seem a bit more competitive from the start? Seems the East guys already don't like being down by this much and are playing a it more defense, while the West seems out for blood.

Back
Top Bottom