[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

laugh.gif
Kobe's not gonna pass the ball until he breaks the scoring record

And I've never pushed for this before, but Lebron should really do the dunk contest

And do what? 
grin.gif
We know you're unimpressed with NBA dunkers, but majority of people would prefer to see Lebron dunk than what we've seen in the past few years. Those who are aware of D-league dunkers and youtube stars are the minority when it comes to NBA fans.
Lebron's dunks tonight were impressive. Were they as good as the best dunkers in the world? Of course not.. but they were still good.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So Kobe's gunning with 6 shots but Bron's not with 9 so far...

oh

Difference is 1 guy has the crowd oohing and ahhhing while the other is obviously out for himself. But enough of all that. No more criticisms from me tonight.

Yo dvdjamm, you got a gif of Paul putting that move on Rose then throwing the oop to Griffin?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So Kobe's gunning with 6 shots but Bron's not with 9 so far...

oh

Difference is 1 guy has the crowd oohing and ahhhing while the other is obviously out for himself.

But enough of all that. No more criticisms from me tonight.

Really? This is what we are gonna go with tonight?
laugh.gif

He could do a ft line dunk, a between the legs off a lob, some type of jump over a teammate and dunk or catch a lob and that's just 3 dunks we have seen him do before. Everybody in the world not named DC would enjoy it

Unless of course you'd rather see Derrick Williams throw the ball off the glass, catch it with 2 hands and dunk it, like many 6'0+ high school ball players can do.

Please get Pierce and Deng out of here, dudes trying to play D and fouling and !+##

Back
Top Bottom