[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

dis dude westbrook 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

DC been on his "Anti Lebron dunk contest" steez all ASG weekend though 
laugh.gif

Personally, I think we all know he has the jumping ability. It's just a matter of how creative he can get with his dunks (no props though, for everyones sake).
I am not Anti-LeBron though. Don't mistake this as me "hating" on LeBron. I don't dislike any player, but when people keep screaming for this dude to be in the dunk contest it gets to me. 
laugh.gif
. I am sure he knows he isn't dunk contest material, which is part of the reason why I think he has never bothered. He can get high but I am sure we have seen anything he could offer us.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

I get being a contrarian is your thing, DC, but let it go... the crowd liked it, people on NT liked it, people on Twitter liked it... so I guess we're all children but you?olid.. they were certainly a lot better than some of the garbage we've seen in the contests.

The dunk was cool during the ASG but if that dunk was done in a dunk contest, you can't tell me that you dudes would really be satisfied. Be honest with yourself man.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

DC who do you want it be in the dunk contest and what do you want them to do?

Not sure anyone in the NBA can do anything to entertain me to be honest. Maybe Iggy can do something, I trust his creativity. But other than him? Not sure who else could crack a smile out of me.
But if I had to have 6 NBA Players

Blake

LeBron (Just so yall can see he can't do anything worthwhile)

Iggy

Shumpert (Just because he should have been in it this year, but I don't expect anything from him forreal)

McGee (For Laughs but I trust his creativity)

Wall (Just so yall can see he can't do anything worthwhile)

Im utterly disgusted at both kd and westbrook. Two most selfish looking dudes out there. Making kobe look like john stockton out there lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all them dunks on Dwight. The west is punkin him in his own house.

Back
Top Bottom