[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So Kobe's gunning with 6 shots but Bron's not with 9 so far...

oh

Difference is 1 guy has the crowd oohing and ahhhing while the other is obviously out for himself. But enough of all that. No more criticisms from me tonight.

YOU may not agree with this, but you're going out of your way to criticize Kobe.......just enjoy the all-star game for what it is Bro :smh: :lol:

eek.gif
Iggy

Nastiest dunk so far imo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

He could do a ft line dunk, a between the legs off a lob, some type of jump over a teammate and dunk or catch a lob and that's just 3 dunks we have seen him do before. Everybody in the world not named DC would enjoy it

Unless of course you'd rather see Derrick Williams throw the ball off the glass, catch it with 2 hands and dunk it, like many 6'0+ high school ball players can do. 
laugh.gif
 @ Nah I don't want to see Derrick either
Unless you are a 13 year old child, I don't see how any of those Bron dunks would be entertaining. I could watch CJ Leslie do that &^&**

DC been on his "Anti Lebron dunk contest" steez all ASG weekend though 
laugh.gif

Personally, I think we all know he has the jumping ability. It's just a matter of how creative he can get with his dunks (no props though, for everyones sake).

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

He could do a ft line dunk, a between the legs off a lob, some type of jump over a teammate and dunk or catch a lob and that's just 3 dunks we have seen him do before. Everybody in the world not named DC would enjoy it

Unless of course you'd rather see Derrick Williams throw the ball off the glass, catch it with 2 hands and dunk it, like many 6'0+ high school ball players can do. 
laugh.gif
 @ Nah I don't want to see Derrick either
Unless you are a 13 year old child, I don't see how any of those Bron dunks would be entertaining. I could watch CJ Leslie do that &^&**

DC who do you want it be in the dunk contest and what do you want them to do?

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

what is it with reggie and the dunk contest seems as if all his comments are about that tonite.

Do you seriously have to ask?

He had to run commentary for the worst slam dunk contest ever, and then he is watching the show the real players are putting on today.  He could chill a little with the comments, but do you really blame him?

I get being a contrarian is your thing, DC, but let it go... the crowd liked it, people on NT liked it, people on Twitter liked it... so I guess we're all children but you?

Cool, you know obscure dunkers playing in Reno.. but the Lebron dunks was solid.. they were certainly a lot better than some of the garbage we've seen in the contests.

Back
Top Bottom