NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

Cam'Ron Exposes Adrienne Bosh's Past Groupie Behavior

photo ScreenShot2013-02-20at92506AM_zps41913eb2.png

After Lil Wayne announced on stage Sunday night that he smashed Chris Bosh's wife Adrienne....another rapper is exposing her past groupie behavior.

Check it inside....

Lil Wayne has opened a can of worms. It's no secret that Adrienne Bosh is well known for being on that groupie scene pretty hard--trying to get chose--a few years ago. Chick lived in Atlanta's VIP-section nightlife and modeled for your favorite booty magazines, including Smooth.

But once she finally landed her prize--an NBA baller--she flipped her image into a perfect little Stepford Wife.

But she's not fooling folks like Cam'Ron who took Weezy's announcement and ran with it. The Dipset member posted the above throwback pic of Ms. Adrienne--before she met Bosh--and blasted her for getting it in with his homie.

My man @britishthetitan been had bosh wifey under wing b4 Wayne. Lol she use to be pissy drunk in my club in da Cincinnati

Womp....

Pic via Instagram

View media item 278824

shhh just got real. so it might be true that wayne did **** her

This guy lil wayne seems to get butt hurt all the time.

Wasn't it just last year when the guy told Minaj not to perform on Hot 97's summer jam cause Flex was talking crap about her?

:lol:

this **** is so corny, i didn't like it when Jay did it to Nas and I still don't. They wan't props for smashing shorty before Bosh did? Every female has a past, I'm sure there are dudes who have stories about the chics they with now. Dudes on the block do this nonsense, bragging about smashing the next man's girl, oblivious to the fact they girl getting smashed too.

Last edited:
Dudes kissing and telling...
mean.gif

I know Cam is practically the rap Jesus on NT, but IMO going thru old photos from at least 7 years ago to post on instagram and "expose" a married chick YOU weren't even smashing is some real feminine type ****. I can't respect that.

Like what do you get outta exposing a jump after she done got married and had a child? I don't respect nor tolerate jumps, but if that chick gets married its over n done with, there's no point in trying to expose her.

Last edited:
Wayne shot his OWN damn self when he was 13, and raps about being shot like he went through a gang war.

If baby never found wayne his timid butt would still be on the corner carrying around milk money.

Dude is NOT about that life. He gets into NO real fights, he's all talk. Picks beef with random people who don't even know who he is....

Can't wait until we get a vid of him getting snuffed in his loose mouth.

I remember wehn they had a certain color car for every year, so 1 year they drove all black cars, the next silver, after that green. When they got to RED the so caledl became BLOODS.smh they adopted the identity after that to get cool points.

YMCMB aint nothing but a bunch of lames with money.

She's still a disgusting person...not cause she was a groupie, but that she faked cancer to scam wayne out of money like that

I posted this below in the sneaker showcase thread cause that's where I first saw it.

I also agree what someone posted already about Camron doing this... :smh:

But, you know how the saying goes... "In a den full of lions..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow that's crazy I didn't believe Wayne when he was talking about Bosh's chick being bopper, but now dudes have proof she's been passed around :smh:

Well that was all in the past before Bosh got with her, but still I would be agitated and tight even if it was before I met her.

This crap is probably going to cause her and Bosh to experience some turbulance in their relationship from here on out.

I don't think Camron, if it was him, should have put that pic out there like that and get involved.

maybe chris bosh gets off sharing his wife and hearing about the details.
heck, who wouldve thought rex ryan does this stuff.

I know Cam is practically the rap Jesus on NT, but IMO going thru old photos from at least 7 years ago to post on instagram and "expose" a married chick YOU weren't even smashing is some real feminine type ****. I can't respect that.

Like what do you get outta exposing a jump after she done got married and had a child? I don't respect nor tolerate jumps, but if that chick gets married its over n done with, there's no point in trying to expose her.

exactly.................................................from the looks of the pic it could be from '04 - '06. The girls got together to hunt down this old *** picture and post it up on instagram. Very corny, and dudes still worship these fools. As for Bosh or any man in that kind of position they just need to really do their homework before wifing. You can't allow yourself to be in a situation like this, especially if she is a known groupie. But, if he knew about and doesn't care then why should we.

Last edited:
Why? That's some @#$% jealous, crazy ex girlfriends do. You're out chillin with a girl and then the crazy broad shows up yelling about the sex life you two had...that's basically what Lil Wayne is doing

It's not even like Wayne is Bosh's friend,family member, or even an acquaintance. Just a random dude who happened to sleep with Bosh's girl years ago...so I don't see how Bosh takes an L for that in particular. A real L would be if Lebron smashed her while she and Bosh were together or something

I hear ya.

Dude is a sucka. A ho gone be a Ho but Id never try to mess up another mans home. And this happened before they started dating anyways

Who said you cant turn a ***** into a housewife

Bosh is winning

Shawty was young and having fun....can she live

Dudes kissing and telling...
mean.gif

:lol:

Exactly! But right now Cam is looking like an even bigger lame than Wayne, coming straight out of left field, fam ain't NOBODY invite your *** to this party.

Cam stays trollin just for lulz and attention...

It's a bit sad for someone his age...

I mean really...look at his most recent exploits that he posts of his wifey...

So lemme get this straight when its some random broad getting exposed ya'll simp up but when a female celebrity dates a few people she's constantly considered a ***

So lemme get this straight when its some random broad getting exposed ya'll simp up but when a female celebrity dates a few people she's constantly considered a ***
naw no simpin up.... they all **** if you ask me, we just dawg em and pass em to the homies

Back
Top Bottom