NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

I just don't get it man.

I'm a regular dude and I wouldn't reproduce with a woman like that no matter how bad she was.

You marry a chick not quite as bad with her **** together and broads like this will still be down to be your jumpoff.

These dudes is losing man but **** its their lives.

It will be comical if Bosh's play falls off though

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone posted it yet but the NBA has released a statement saying Wayne was not banned from NBA events. smh

:lol: :smh: @ Cam coming outta no where with that pic. Dude looks weak tryna throw his 2 cents in and get some attention.

Bosh just seems like the type of dude that wouldn't care if his girl was getting tossed around by rappers and athlete's. He already married her and had a few kids with her (I think). He was a easy target for broads like that.

Lebron is probably the smartest athlete when it comes to picking your wife. He picked a good looking girl he's known since High School. He wont have to worry about a bunch famous dudes bragging that they smashed his wife.

Last edited:
I just don't get it man.

I'm a regular dude and I wouldn't reproduce with a woman like that no matter how bad she was.

You marry a chick not quite as bad with her **** together and broads like this will still be down to be your jumpoff.

you acting like a female is gonna tell you everything shes done in the past and even if she does i bet you its not 100% true

Your just showing your insecurity

Once you one night stand a rapper/ball player it's a wrap for your date/marriage potential IMO.

I just don't get it man.

you acting like a female is gonna tell you everything shes done in the past and even if she does i bet you its not 100% true

Your just showing your insecurity

If I'm someone worth millions of dollars, I think its pertinent info that someone I'm marrying has a past of ******g for money.

If you don't you are just showing your stupidity. Forget her being a sloot there are millions of dollars on the line.

these clowns must really be jealous of bosh, constantly trying to get in his head  
mean.gif

I get what you saying but i doubt that negro cares

Wayne is lame tho

All 5 of his baby moms is getting penetrated on the daily
But its wayne i doubt he cares

:lol: :smh: @ Cam coming outta no where with that pic. Dude looks weak tryna throw his 2 cents in and get some attention.

Bosh just seems like the type of dude that wouldn't care if his girl was getting tossed around by rappers and athlete's. He already married her and had a few kids with her (I think). He was a easy target for broads like that.

Lebron is probably the smartest athlete when it comes to picking your wife. He picked a good looking girl he's known since High School. He wont have to worry about a bunch famous dudes bragging that they smashed his wife.

That's exactly right. You chasin these groupie dimes, you always gonna' take an L. If I had Bosh dough and fame, I woulda' had a private investigator check that bish out before marryin' her anyways.

Last edited:
I get what you saying but i doubt that negro cares

Wayne is lame tho

All 5 of his baby moms is getting penetrated on the daily
But its wayne i doubt he cares

exactly, his baby moms prolly got dogged by BABY. THINK ABOUT IT.

Wayne is the LAST PERSON TO TALK. Dude is LITERALLY another man's PROPERTY.

ms bosh used to get it in OHIO
hahahahaha

Kills Cam just came out of nowhere making crazy noise. My man. Wonder how Bosh feels, he should have stuck it out with the ride or die chick from before. Or at least never wed a groupie

I just have one question: what makes y'all think your girl is incapable of lying to you?

Under 25, do not respond. None of the people mentioned in this thread is under 25.

If you're a grown *** man, there's a 99.9% chance your girl has had sex with someone else -- just like we have all been with other girls. So what.

Wayne is such a lame.

He's the same dude kissing Superhead in the mouth. This dude need to get off the dust.

Someone posted an article earlier stating that Chris Bosh knew she was one of those VIP groupies. That would be a red flag for most but let that dude cook i guess.

Wouldnt be me tho.

Back
Top Bottom