NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

Damn, didn't realize that Lil Wayne is "The Fan".

"They say I couldn't play football, I was too small

Couldn't play basketball, I wasn't tall

Couldn't play baseball at all

But now everyday of my life I ball"

Maybe? But not at NBA games. Have a seat bruh.

Whatcanisay: so how many guys you been with...

Her: I had 2 boyfriends in college... once in high school.. and this guy that was a total jerk. I felt so bad and we only did it once.

Whatcanisay: I believe you.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Real talk he's the type of dude that would get played by the biggest jump in neighborhood.

^^ lol trick daddy? Naw, I'm good on that

It just ain't the same anymore. Gave us so many classic then he falls off. I still wanna know why dude blocked me on Twitter.

Khaled allowed all these fake Miami cats.

I hope all the fakeness goes away, for hiphop in general.

I still don't like how Khaled became the face of Miami. His albums are cool but I'd rather Luke or JT Money. :lol:

I still don't like how Khaled became the face of Miami. His albums are cool but I'd rather Luke or JT Money.
laugh.gif

Trick is still mayor of Miami, don't get it twisted. He has more pull in the city than Ross does. Like I said before, Miamians won't eff with Wayne, south beach would tho

Trick is still mayor of Miami, don't get it twisted. He has more pull in the city than Ross does. Like I said before, Miamians won't eff with Wayne, south beach would tho
Some truth to this. Trick does have more respect than Rawse, but cats can't deny that Rawse is making better music. Wayne is just club/radio dude. Nobody rides out to Wayne at the crib, but they respect his track record for hits. Man in the 305, we like grimey rap. That pop stuff is for when you on the beach.

Never heard of dude but I like his flow . . .
Damn, I'm getting old.

As far as JT Money, he dropped an album around in '99 called Pimpin on Wax. Album was solid.

Before then he was in the Poison Clan under Luke Records. Their big hit was "Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya", but they had several bangers.

Back
Top Bottom