NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

stop acting like ya didnt bumb tha carter or carter 2
I didnt...

and even if I did, the **** does that have to do with his ACTIONS?

Wade tho
laugh.gif

sick.gif

If the chick was applying for the job of being my girlfriend, I don't think I'll hire her based on her VAST "experience".

(hypothetically speaking)
Let me put it in other words...

A 25 year old woman that's been with the same guy since HS is experienced --- 7+ years of sex is experience

A 25 year old woman that's had 7 partners since HS is experienced --- 7+ years of sex is experience

So.... "experience" doesn't mean being a *****, hence me separating sexually experienced and sexually irresponsible.

All this **** is just gossip though. The guy Bosh is already married to the women whether she was promiscuos in the past or not. People aren't just walking down the street saying "did you know Bosh's wife is a ho". He probably doesn't give a damn

Let me put it in other words...

A 25 year old woman that's been with the same guy since HS is experienced --- 7+ years of sex is experience

A 25 year old woman that's had 7 partners since HS is experienced --- 7+ years of sex is experience

So.... "experience" doesn't mean being a *****, hence me separating sexually experienced and sexually irresponsible.
First scenario seems fine. The second one not so much . 7 partners in 7 years is alot.
That would mean she had 4 diff boyfriends in HS, which is not cool.
:rofl: @ the sarcasm

Lmao isn't cam banned from nba events...I remember there was some reason he couldn't perform with Mariah Carey back in 03

The funny thing is, some dudes really do think 7 partners for a girl in 7 years is a lot....

To them I say, go ask your mother how many dudes she let beat..... get some history on the p***y you slid up out of -- know your roots lol.

i asked my black male coworker what the average for black women at the age of 25 is, and he said around 35-40 bodies.
sick.gif

for the latinas i heard something around 5-15.

for asians, it's around 2-4 bodies for the women.

i think it probably has something to do with commitment?

Last edited:
I didnt...

and even if I did, the **** does that have to do with his ACTIONS?

Wade tho :lol:

a ton of people here are bashin wayne all the while having his music in their itunes. he voiced his opinion about some other dudes big deal, theres bigger stuff going on in the world

7 bodies is low for the average female the average female gets it in as much as kim k or more than her you guys really believe everything these girls say at the end of the day every girl is a ho is what type of ho you are comfortable dealing with.

Its just unrealistic to think a girl in her 20s has less than 15 bodies.

i asked my black male coworker what the average for black women at the age of 25 is, and he said around 35-40 bodies. :x
for the latinas i heard something around 5-15.
for asians, it's around 2-4 bodies for the women.

i think it probably has something to do with commitment?

What? Some of you dudes are delusional.
Seriously delusional.
A lot of dudes expose themselves in these types of threads.
Virgins.. and there's nothing wrong with that but you shouldn't speak on things you don't know about.
Son said 7 bodies in 7 years is a lot. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom