NBA Casual Wear Thread

Seriously :lol:

His PER is 14.5 which is .5 below average

so much this. :rofl: pure volume producer.

He's not even a top 30 player at his position.

I'm a Laker fan saying this, dude is not nice. :lol: He's alright, nothing special.

Last edited:
1. i only said dude has crazy POTENTIAL, i NEVER said he was/is a beast

2. seeing as we all dont know anything about each other, NEVER count me along with bandwagon fans, ive been following him as well as other players i think can do better since they enter the league

gotta love NT tho, yall will definitely put words in peoples text/mouthes and argue with the fabricated misquote

I'm a Nick Young fan, but if you're talking about serious basketball, don't include his name in it
This man knows.  Nick Young is a joke when it comes to basketball.  Who mentioned him being at Harden's level?
cmon man lol, yall are like girls, how u misconstrue my quote when my words are as clear as day????

"I see it the potential, he can easily be more impactful than harden"

1. i only said dude has crazy POTENTIAL, i NEVER said he was/is a beast

2. seeing as we all dont know anything about each other, NEVER count me along with bandwagon fans, ive been following him as well as other players i think can do better since they enter the league

gotta love NT tho, yall will definitely put words in peoples text/mouthes and argue with the fabricated misquote

stop, we addressed (well at least I did) your "potential" statement.

even saying he has the potential to be on Harden's level is foolish.

He's 28, and is a pure volume producer. Terrible efficiency, and definitely benefitting from his playing time in MDA's system.

Just take your L fam.

do you actually watch/follow the nba?

how about the Lakers?

know much about MDA and his system?

because if you've been paying attention you know that even the most run of the mill, average guard can look like a good/great player in MDA's systems.

NIck Young's solid season has everything to do with the system he's in and absolutely nothing to do with his own ability. He's a pedestrian talent with under-average athleticism for his position. He's also 28, guys just don't suddenly because James Harden level talents overnight.

The nerve of asking people if they follow the NBA yet in the same breath putting Nick Young on potentially the same level of James Harden all while ignoring the system Young is currently in and STILL not putting up Harden-esque numbers.

The nerve yo. :rofl:

I addressed your exact statement, no mincing of your words, no rearranging.

Still, a beyond dumb statement on your end.

Mario Chalmers Foundation & Jason Taylor Foundation charity event
View media item 820312

Harrison Barnes @ Google
View media item 820293

Tristan Thompson
View media item 820315

Mo Williams & Dorrell Wright
View media item 820296
Damian Lillard
View media item 820298

J.R. Smith
View media item 820328

Dante Cunningham
View media item 820319

P.J. Tucker
View media item 820291

DeShawn Stevenson
View media item 820307

Dante Exum
View media item 820325

Serge Ibaka's charity event
View media item 820300
Derek Fisher
View media item 820302
Russell Westbrook
View media item 820303

do you actually watch/follow the nba?

how about the Lakers?

know much about MDA and his system?

because if you've been paying attention you know that even the most run of the mill, average guard can look like a good/great player in MDA's systems.

NIck Young's solid season has everything to do with the system he's in and absolutely nothing to do with his own ability. He's a pedestrian talent with under-average athleticism for his position. He's also 28, guys just don't suddenly because James Harden level talents overnight.

The nerve of asking people if they follow the NBA yet in the same breath putting Nick Young on potentially the same level of James Harden all while ignoring the system Young is currently in and STILL not putting up Harden-esque numbers.

The nerve yo.
roll.gif

I addressed your exact statement, no mincing of your words, no rearranging.

Still, a beyond dumb statement on your end.
you cant know what youre talking about if you think  his athleticism is below avg

and even still, youre not taking into account his potential, dude is not nearly as aggressive as harden, dude doesnt take as many shots and his fg% is ever so slightly trailing hardens and harden is on the floor 10 minutes longer than young

Nick Young is an average NBA player.

who cares about him. no one.

move on already or start a PM war about a mediocre player.

you cant know what youre talking about if you think  his athleticism is below avg

and even still, youre not taking into account his potential, dude is not nearly as aggressive as harden, dude doesnt take as many shots and his fg% is ever so slightly trailing hardens and harden is on the floor 10 minutes longer than young

right, I can't know what I'm talking about because in your OPINION his athleticism ISN'T below average for his position. Bro watch the tape, he's definitely not very athletic for his position, at all. Dudes are WAY more explosive at the 2 or 3 than he is. He's not very athletic at all.

Potential, right at 28 years of age. We're using that word for a guy knocking on his 30s.

Why can't you admit you're wrong?

And not even talking about FG%, talking about his efficiency. Two different things pleghboi.

Last edited:
For their career, Young avg 10.1 shots per 24 minutes, Harden avg 11.6 per 31 minutes. To say he's not as aggressive as Harden is false. His reputation has always been that of a chucker.

For their career, Young avg 10.1 shots per 24 minutes, Harden avg 11.6 per 31 minutes. To say he's not as aggressive as Harden is false. His reputation has always been that of a chucker.

good thing I never brought either player's "aggressiveness" or shots per 24 minutes into the argument.

boy, almost had me there. wheew, :rolleyes

The attention nick young gets on here is because of "swaggy p" not his on court play.
I admit he is doing his thing when it comes to busting out fresh kicks on court. You only see a hand full of guys rocking their personal collection out there. Him Gilbert and nate. So as a niketalker he gets the :smokin from me for that reason alone.

I'm not into his Versace shirts and effeminate loafers tho

Last edited:

good thing I never brought either player's "aggressiveness" or shots per 24 minutes into the argument.

boy, almost had me there. wheew, :rolleyes
Lol obviously post wasn't toward you but to the dude who said nick young wasn't as nearly aggressive as harden.

Back
Top Bottom