NBA Casual Wear Thread

IMO It was way before then. Where I was living at the time this started back in '03 when Jay started rapping about button ups and puttin' the jersey's away in "what more can I say" I think the excuse me miss vid dropped that same year with Jay and the crew rocking tailored suits and it seemed like jerseys just disappeared. I knew multiple dudes who had thousands invested in jerseys who just stopped rocking them...period. Then you had Kanye go completely left with it and everybody else fell somewhere in the middle with Iverson being the last (and still) final hold out.

Clothes that actually fit has been, and will always be in style; it's just that urban culture didn't start embracing it until now. I blame the skinny jean thing on Wayne; that dude started rockin' women's pants and negroes just went bananas
mean.gif
Me and mine still rock 48's with white tees. I'd still rock pinwheels if I could find them in my size

Clothes that actually fit has been, and will always be in style; it's just that urban culture didn't start embracing it until now. I blame the skinny jean thing on Wayne; that dude started rockin' women's pants and negroes just went bananas :smh:

In high school (03-07) all the WHITE white dudes (hopefully people understand what I'm trying to say :lol:) were rocking fitted Hollister tees/jeans and Lacoste polos daily. I can imagine how foolish I looked to them the first day of school, coming in with a red tall tee with a longer white tall tee underneath, baggy Anchor Blue jeans rubber banded at the bottom, and white AF1s stuffed with socks :smh: :lol: And this is when I was 5'3 100 pounds.....

I used to clown my European cousins for YEARS, and now my clothes fit exactly like theirs

Last edited:

Clothes that actually fit has been, and will always be in style; it's just that urban culture didn't start embracing it until now. I blame the skinny jean thing on Wayne; that dude started rockin' women's pants and negroes just went bananas
mean.gif
In high school (03-07) all the WHITE white dudes (hopefully people understand what I'm trying to say
laugh.gif
) were rocking fitted Hollister tees/jeans and Lacoste polos daily. I can imagine how foolish I looked to them the first day of school, coming in with a red tall tee with a longer white tall tee underneath, baggy Anchor Blue jeans rubber banded at the bottom, and white AF1s stuffed with socks
mean.gif
laugh.gif
And this is when I was 5'3 100 pounds.....

I used to clown my European cousins for YEARS, and now my clothes fit exactly like theirs
s/o to a fellow Bond lol

this, i was definitely wearin anf/holli in hs and all my stuff was fitted (no im not white, i was weak minded and succumbed to the pressure to fit in even tho my skin had me stickin out like a sore thumb)

What brand is Hardens shirt?

Could of swore thats the same shirt Schoolboy Q wears in man of the year video

GQ typically does a good job but sometimes you just gotta say no fellas...JUST SAY NO. Straight boy band status...Got these cats lookin' like they about to bust out a rendition of you got the right stuff.
them fits are def saucy, gq did them wrong

lance dont even look like an athlete, which goes to show just because its tight, doesnt mean its fitting you right

Just wondering as to how many guys in the NBA actually wear prescription glasses....

Back
Top Bottom