NBA Casual Wear Thread

At the same time, its wack when someone in here says a dude is handsome and everyone calls him gay like we are in 3rd grade.

Iverson getting shaped up with the fitted on like a G

At the same time, its wack when someone in here says a dude is handsome and everyone calls him gay like we are in 3rd grade.

Iverson getting shaped up with the fitted on like a G
its one thing to acknowledge a dudes "handsomeness" 

but to be mirin at how a dudes face looks is pushin it, even if you not hard, its just romo because you are semi-attracted to another male b

Tell em.

Becks, cristiano, serigo ramos..gawds.

Call it romo, cool. I just give props to aethetic individuals.
sick.gif

Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers

Chris Paul
View media item 789181View media item 789180
Blake Griffin
View media item 789183
Deandre Jordan
View media item 789182
Chris Bosh
View media item 789179
Matt Barnes
View media item 789178
Antawn Jamison
View media item 789176
Sasha Vujacic
View media item 789177

celebrities, actors, entertainers, athletes, musicians, courtside attending watching nba game

Billy Crystal
View media item 789296
Gabrielle Union
View media item 789305View media item 789200
Matt Kemp
View media item 789203
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
View media item 789300
Marlon Wayans
View media item 789299
Michael Douglas, Pat Riley
View media item 789205
Johnny Manziel
View media item 789302View media item 789201

View media item 789313

View media item 789199

Last edited:
Na those euros in the league always have one up when it comes to dressing , for instance see Sasha's fit simple fits good, then there's the other guys just buying stuff with labels

Last edited:
Na those euros in the league always have one up when it comes to dressing , for instance see Sasha's fit simple fits good, then there's the other guys just buying stuff with labels
lol, dude that whole "european people dress better" stereotype has been played out since ninjas found out what farragamo was

unless you have a heavy euro bias, theres no way european players are still outdressing their american counterparts

lol, dude that whole "european people dress better" stereotype has been played out since ninjas found out what farragamo was

unless you have a heavy euro bias, theres no way european players are still outdressing their american counterparts

Yea the players here know who ferragamo etc are but they are just wearing it to say they're wearing it , look at all these cats in the nba wearing high fashion 98% look like clowns , they think just cuz it cost a lot it's hot .... Look at dudes like Sasha, pau, Parker, etc clean fits don't look like idiots

NBA players for the majority have bad style especially compared to Futbol players overseas but they also are regular sized humans.

Yea the players here know who ferragamo etc are but they are just wearing it to say they're wearing it , look at all these cats in the nba wearing high fashion 98% look like clowns , they think just cuz it cost a lot it's hot .... Look at dudes like Sasha, pau, Parker, etc clean fits don't look like idiots
idk, i feel like the whole yolo thing has something to do with them wearing foolay clothes

its like yea it looks dum, but its like why not wear it? i dont think they actually like it, more or less they can wear stuff they wouldve never thought of wearing if it werent for them being in the position theyre in

but i still say that euro talk is played, youre hangin on to older days, not to mention all of the euro dudes you named are really reserved characters, there are a ton of american players who dress clean cut and tapered, youre only highlighting the dudes like westbrook and pg

idk, i feel like the whole yolo thing has something to do with them wearing foolay clothes

its like yea it looks dum, but its like why not wear it? i dont think they actually like it, more or less they can wear stuff they wouldve never thought of wearing if it werent for them being in the position theyre in

but i still say that euro talk is played, youre hangin on to older days, not to mention all of the euro dudes you named are really reserved characters, there are a ton of american players who dress clean cut and tapered, youre only highlighting the dudes like westbrook and pg
Since when are Pau and Tony Parker good dressers?

Back
Top Bottom