NBA Casual Wear Thread

OKC Thunder movie night
Perk looks so happy he got invited
laugh.gif

kd just like dammit man
roll.gif

:lol: @ dude implying serge only pick females to win....knowing you go to thunder games a lot I need to know the backstory :nerd:

I will say, beckham fits even with a white T are always fresh.

Honestly, thats because he's handsome.. white tee jeans and sneakers are basic every day causal where.

Ofcourse. Anything he wears will always get q bump because hes an elite aesthetic
wow 
....i mean am i wrong?
idk, im not even on a homophobic trip

dude is handsome, but "elite aesthetic" is kinda od brah

Wearing a suit to watch a basketball game is lightweight lame to me.
Why don't yall say **** about what Lou Adler or Mark Cuban wear?

Crab in bucket type dudes I swear man.
Hoop games are black tie affairs now? Wheres Chris Charles to make sense of all this
so if im 30 i cant rock retro nikes, j's and hoodies?
laugh.gif

stop it dude...its plenty of dudes who do well for themselves who still rock jeans, t's, fitted and sneakers. so stop this foolishness.

i agree theres events for suits and dressing up but basketball games?
No one said he have to rock a suit exclusively wherever he go. He can still wear clothes that look mature for his age and be comfortable at a basketball game. A nice t shirt and dark jean and that's all he need. But for a 40 years old something like him to dress like a 20 years old college kid is wack to me. I don't care how much money he have. At some point in life you just have to grow up and dress according to your age. Snap back  for a 40 years old? Come on man

What the hell is this?

Someone tell Jayz he's about to be 50 soon.

lol, so they get 92k just for making it postseason?

it doesnt matter if they make it to the super bowl, or win the super bowl?

its just 92k flat?

92k if they win the Super Bowl
46 if they lost

they have different bonuses for the different rounds of playoffs as well

lol, so they get 92k just for making it postseason?

it doesnt matter if they make it to the super bowl, or win the super bowl?

its just 92k flat?
92k if they win the Super Bowl
46 if they lost

they have different bonuses for the different rounds of playoffs as well
i figured, thats a nice payday mane

especially for the team owners, the players are makin scraps compared to all the money the team makes

No one said he have to rock a suit exclusively wherever he go. He can still wear clothes that look mature for his age and be comfortable at a basketball game. A nice t shirt and dark jean and that's all he need. But for a 40 years old something like him to dress like a 20 years old college kid is wack to me. I don't care how much money he have. At some point in life you just have to grow up and dress according to your age. Snap back  for a 40 years old? Come on man

What the hell is this? View media item 786356

This x1000

What the hell is this? View media item 786356

This x1000

:smh: Go away

What the hell is this?

This x1000
lol, it shouldnt bother yall that much to constantly jab at him tho

Back
Top Bottom