NBA.com Play of the Day: Lebron Pregame Dunk. This dude needs to do the contest....

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

it was aight...gerald green>> lebron.

grin.gif
Let's not get to carried away.

^ He is speaking about DUNKS and not basketball SKILLS. How is saying GG > LeBron in DUNKING is getting carried away?

god hop off this dudes nuts, please....wasnt even that tight...his presentation was alright.. but his actual dunk and what he did while in the air was averageat best

Right, I don't understand myself either why this dunk deserves a, "Oh my he should be in the DC" thread. He just threw it around his back.

Reminds me of when people used to go crazy for Ticha Piniciero's passes when all she did was spin around AFTER she passed the ball LOL

I was in Orlando for his first Preseason game (Rookie). He threw if off the backboard and did a windmill. His head was clearly over the rim. Been a fan eversince. That dude be holding back.

^ like i said he does it with such ease, i never said he was a creative dunker, I simply said he does the stuff we think is "tite" with ease. Youthink lebron can't go between the legs off a bounce? GTOH. And as far as the dunk contest goes, yes i would like to see him in it, he might not win it, butit would be enjoyable to watch what he would come up with. He's a NBA superstar he doesn't have anything to gain from the dunk contest and a lot tolose as far as reputation. You think D12 is going to compete anymore after this? NOPE cause he is now a recognized NBA superstar, nothing to prove.

So you're telling me Lebron pre game dunk was better than the one where Iggy dunked on him?

Lebron = no creativity at all

that dunk wasny anything special.... if you are a lebron rider like a lot of people are then of course you will think thats a 50.

I was the clipper game on Monday... And Mike Taylor is nuts. The guy pulled off easily 5 dunks that could win the dunk contest.
Brian Skinner and him were messing around and one thing led to another, it ended up with Taylor catching an alley oop and dunking on skinner while goingbetween the legs, I was wild'n after that

^

Catch it with one hand and dunk it with one hand also, now that would be impressive

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

He gonna get a 50 just off his name on the first dunk!

Yeah. wasn't all that great anyway. how TF is that gonna be best play of the day..

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

eek.gif

Like I said.....holding back.

He did that in the rookie game, as well as Tayshaun Prince
grin.gif

Not impressed.

And that dunk YBD posted...... meh, he F'd that one up a few times in that same game as well.

It's going to be hard for Lebron to make any dunk look good because everyone's standards are set so high for what they think he should be able to do...
and him making it look so easy isn't helping him either

Lebron just isn't creative though. He gets up but that's it. All the stuff he did before the dunk had nothing to do with the actual dunk. He just threwit off the backboard like everyone else in the league can.

^ can everyone else in the league do that dunk, while being eye level with the rim? No.

Y'all complaining about people overhyping him, are doing the same thing but on the exact opposite, debby downing.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ can everyone else in the league do that dunk, while being eye level with the rim? No.

Y'all complaining about people overhyping him, are doing the same thing but on the exact opposite, debby downing.

Gerald Green can.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He lacks creativity, dunking isn't just about how high you can jump, its also how you can sell the dunk and the degree of difficulty.

Now I know every player in the league can not jump while being eye level with the rim but I'm damn sure that while Lebron is doing this dunk he can'tdo a behind the back dunk like Jr Smith, Iggy, and Patrick Ewing Jr

Back
Top Bottom