NBA Debate: Chris Broussard and Ric Bucher (Vol. Should Orlando Magic Trade For Arenas?)

Originally Posted by bballah3

He wont be able to pull his stunts with SVG and he will be less of a problem just due to the fact he will be having more fun on a winning playoff-bound team.

Arenas does not strike me as a person who cares about winning. 

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

BossPlaya0625 wrote:

Without a doubt Gil is done in DC, hopefully we can ship him off somewhere before the deadline but that contract just complicates everything.
 They gotta fire those people who pushed for that 80mil for Gil move.

grin.gif
 The person who made that decision is dead. 

BossPlaya0625 wrote:

Without a doubt Gil is done in DC, hopefully we can ship him off somewhere before the deadline but that contract just complicates everything.

grin.gif

I dont know how the numbers work but I think they need a piece like Rip Hamilton, someonethey can run that stagnant offense around instead of just dumping it in the post everytime and standing around they perimeter. Rip still has 18 a game in him.

I dont know how the numbers work but I think they need a piece like Rip Hamilton, someonethey can run that stagnant offense around instead of just dumping it in the post everytime and standing around they perimeter. Rip still has 18 a game in him.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

BossPlaya0625 wrote:

grin.gif

Am I going to hell if I laughed at this exchange?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

BossPlaya0625 wrote:

grin.gif

Am I going to hell if I laughed at this exchange?
embarassed.gif

I've been saying Orlando needs Gil for years. Perimeter threat, who can put it on the deck?! That would make the team complete. However, more important than any contract concerns that Gil may bring about, his chemistry on that team may be twice as important. That team is almost as cohesive as The Celtics, and I would be highly concerned with bringing a player of Gil's stature, if they're trying to make a serious run.

I've been saying Orlando needs Gil for years. Perimeter threat, who can put it on the deck?! That would make the team complete. However, more important than any contract concerns that Gil may bring about, his chemistry on that team may be twice as important. That team is almost as cohesive as The Celtics, and I would be highly concerned with bringing a player of Gil's stature, if they're trying to make a serious run.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Speaking of FL and trades, I would def rather see Miami ship arroyo out and pick up Gilbert. Orlando is cool with Jameer, white chocolate then Duhon.

Gilbert is not done, he just does not want to be in DC anymore and I kinda think he is being sarcastic by over praising Wall n acting like he is turning over the team to him just to prove the Team wrong.
Have you ever heard of a salary cap?

Speaking of FL and trades, I would def rather see Miami ship arroyo out and pick up Gilbert. Orlando is cool with Jameer, white chocolate then Duhon.

Gilbert is not done, he just does not want to be in DC anymore and I kinda think he is being sarcastic by over praising Wall n acting like he is turning over the team to him just to prove the Team wrong.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I made a thread about the salary cap during the summer and 4 people paid attention... smh. 

I made a thread about the salary cap during the summer and 4 people paid attention... smh. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

That thread was excellent and very informative. Can you bump it? Wouldnt mind reading it again and brushing up on my NBA knowledge.

P.S. Hopefully my Raptors can trade David Andersen for Chris Paul
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

That thread was excellent and very informative. Can you bump it? Wouldnt mind reading it again and brushing up on my NBA knowledge.

P.S. Hopefully my Raptors can trade David Andersen for Chris Paul
pimp.gif

depends, which gilbert arenas are they gonna get? the nba all star player who puts up great numbers, the clown who always gets in trouble, or the player that doesnt care and isnt motivated

depends, which gilbert arenas are they gonna get? the nba all star player who puts up great numbers, the clown who always gets in trouble, or the player that doesnt care and isnt motivated

I would def rather see Miami ship arroyo out and pick up Gilbert
please tell me how Miami would be able to take on that contract
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would def rather see Miami ship arroyo out and pick up Gilbert
please tell me how Miami would be able to take on that contract
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom