NBA denies Dwight Howard's request to raise rim to 12 feet during dunk contest

for those who dont believe that Jamario actually did that dunk... watch the reflection off the hardwood... makes it look like he could have done under thelegs...

I know its crazy, and even I dont believe it, but something just makes me hope he can...

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

for those who dont believe that Jamario actually did that dunk... watch the reflection off the hardwood... makes it look like he could have done under the legs...

I know its crazy, and even I dont believe it, but something just makes me hope he can...

Lies.

Everybody says the slam dunk contest is dead.

Somebody tries to bring some life back to it and $tern killed it.

EFIL 4 REKAL you have to be crazy to think its a stupid dunk. Have you ever dunked before? If you haven't sometimes its hard respect what these cats aredoing.

^
laugh.gif

But seriously, watch it over again, watch the reflection off the hardwood. I think he just flailed his legs like Jordan did... but you never know.

But check it out. Watch the light part of the hardwood. It looks pretty freakin amazing.

That's too bad, it would have been interesting to see what he could have done with a 12 foot rim.

SMH @ myself for actually thinking that he would let it slide. I thought I'd be used to being let down by the commish by now, but he outdoes himself eachyear.

wow, stupid. You can't pick up a ball and start running to the rim with it....but are they gonna start calling traveling in the dunk contest too? BOOO!

Well they do have a ref on the floor during the contest
laugh.gif

If D12 and Rudy make the finals, they should protest and stage a sit-in at mid-court until the rims are raised. What would stern do then? Cancel the dunkfinals to preserve the integrity of the contest? What a horrible PR move.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If D12 and Rudy make the finals, they should protest and stage a sit-in at mid-court until the rims are raised. What would stern do then? Cancel the dunk finals to preserve the integrity of the contest? What a horrible PR move.

I actually really like that idea... they'd be fined to all hll, but it'd be worth it maybe

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I'm glad it was denied. Sounds like a stupid dunk.

grin.gif

How is anyone jumping an extra 2 feet in the air a stupid dunk?

2 ft???????

Im sure he has going to try something other then a reg 1 handed dunk too.

What bad could have possibly come out of that?

They coulda raise 1 side and left the other side at 10.

Back
Top Bottom