NBA Draft stock post

Duke really makes guys look that bad? Yall really think Singler aint that good?

Dude could have gone out of High School if the rule wasnt in...he's a pro. If he was anywhere else playing his normal position he'd be putting upnumbers.

He's good, I just don't see any greatness like people were sayin early in the year

kind of a tweener to me too

Brandon Rush- I really like Brandon Rush as a pro prospect. He probably isn't a starter on any team but I could not think of a better guy to bring off thebench, jack of all trades, master of none type. He is a solid defender, good chemistry guy, I would love to have him on a team, very high character guy and weare seeing that is as important as ever in this league.

Eric Gordon- As an Indiana fan, I see Gordon leaving but I think he should stay. I love watching him play, my favorite IU player since Tom Coverdale but heneeds to develop some point skills. 6'3 shooting guards don't work at the next level, and while he has the body to score on anyone, he is going to haveto be able to play the 1 at times, which means upping those assists numbers and cutting down on the turnovers. Regardless he deserves to be a top 5 pick.

Michael Beasley- Beasley is the most complete player I have seen in a long time, plus he is the only true freshman out of the bunch. I see him as a CarmeloAntony at the next level, with better rebounding skills.

OJ Mayo- No matter what he is impressive. His shooting percentage this year has been greast and consider he has a nba game not a college one. I just feel hischarecter problems are a big turn off, punching hackett in the eye this summer, etc. He really needs to mature because he is going to be a team cancer on thenext level.

plus he is the only true freshman out of the bunch.
nerd.gif
what's that mean??

/\ Hansborough?

No sir...

He needs to stay all 4...he'll be LUCKY if he's Nick Collison in the NBA
I'm tired of seeing this lame in college...let him leave so he can get his$%+$ beat night in, night out inthe L.

Originally Posted by MBen32

nerd.gif
what's that mean??

Means the other kids stayed back at some point in school...Mike did too...but they put him back in his right grade his sophmore year...if they didnthe'd be a HS senior right now

If Derrick Rose is a top 3 pick I'll retire this screenname.
you'd better start brainstorming a new sn.

rose, beasley, gordon, mayo will all go.

i dont think gordon's going to pan out like people want him to, he'll provide scoring punch for a few years on a few teams but a star? i dont think so.
He needs to stay all 4...he'll be LUCKY if he's Nick Collison in the NBA

yeah, he's going to be a 4 year guy. he's very good but he cant even see collison's all around game and nick comes off as one dimensional in thenba.

austin day is going to trip and break in half one day, if he makes the jump before bulking up he's going to get mauled.

i think bayless is going to be a good pro.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

If Derrick Rose is a top 3 pick I'll retire this screenname.
i dont think gordon's going to pan out like people want him to, he'll provide scoring punch for a few years on a few teams but a star?

Thats a little harsh...this aint Bobby Jackson we're talking about. EG is too talented to be a journeyman in the league.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by MBen32

nerd.gif
what's that mean??

Means the other kids stayed back at some point in school...Mike did too...but they put him back in his right grade his sophmore year...if they didnt he'd be a HS senior right now

i sort of figured that's what he meant. but i thought mayo was the only one who stayed back....isn't oj like 20 years old??

But Gordon has hops Mitch wishes he had. I know back with RUN TMC he wasn't as stiff but Gordon is X-plosive as they get

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think Gordon is limited though

Mitch Richmond type career would be good for him though
tired.gif
damn dudes really thinkEric Gordon is going to be just another dude. I think EG is gonna be the best out of this draft class
ohwell.gif

roy-hibbert-hd.jpg

• Birthday:

12/11/1986

• NBA Postion:

Center

• Class:

Senior

• Ht:

7-2

• Wt:

NBA Comparison: Joel Przybilla

Strengths: Center with great size and strength ... Has soft hands, excellent touch on his shot ... Strong rebounder ... Very good free throw shooter, (around 80%) which is especially important for a center ... Post moves are developing well ... Smart player, has a good understanding of his role and what to do on the court ... Strong character guy ... Hard worker, has shown great improvement in his skill level, body and conditioning in his time at Georgetown ... Has transformed himself into a legitimate prospect ... More athletic than he appears ... His quickness in decision making has improved ... Body strength and agility seems to still be developing, his upside is very intriguing considering how much he improved in the past year ... Good vision and passing ability ... Calm demeanor, never gets out of control or loses his cool ... Has the size to block shots inside without jumping ...

Weaknesses: Limited athletically: Lacks quickness, speed in the open floor, and explosiveness ... Has trouble against big and athletic centers, must work on ball fakes and becoming less predictable offensively ... Runs very stiff, slow transitioning from half to full court ... Has decent shot blocking skills due to his size, but lacks great quickness and reflexes vertically ...

Aran Smith - 3/2/2006

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at hibbert being compared to joel pryzbilla..
laugh.gif

Having a Mitch Richmond career is not being just another dude.

I say he's limited, meaning I don't see greatness, like I could see with Rose and Beasley, and maybe Jordan.

I see him being very good though

I don't see great athleticism with him or an incredible first step at the next level...maybe I'm missing something?

and yeah, to me he is not in as good physical condition as he will be.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Having a Mitch Richmond career is not being just another dude.

I say he's limited, meaning I don't see greatness, like I could see with Rose and Beasley, and maybe Jordan.

I see him being very good though

mitch richmond wasn't great, he was good..meaning he was just another come and go in the league. he had his years but didn't have longevity...i cansee gordon having long-term success....idk..it's something about him, i dont get too hyped about too many cats..i mean the last dude i was actually anxiousto see in the league before durant was melo..so it isnt to often i hype any college kids...but EG is gonna be something...

Gordon>>>>Rose>>>>Mayo

Jerryd Bayless- Coming into this year, I didn't think much of him from what I saw of him in high school. This guy has surprised me more than anyone thisyear. He takes it to the hole harder than anyone I have seen in a while. Very aggressive player and I think he will be a stud at the next level. If I was a gmI wouldn't heistate to take him in the top 7, 8 picks but I see him going back for another year.

Yeah, I don't...I see NBA range and damn good stroke, but the explosiveness, as good as it gets? nah don't see that

and Mitch was a 20 a game scorer for 10 years

If you can't see the explosiveness I don't know what to tell you...dude is going from one end to another with the ball running past dudes like they noteven there. He's also out there trying to pull off reverse alley oops.

Pretty much. When you say as explosive as it gets, that's putting him in a category, he doesn't athletically belong in

Back
Top Bottom