NBA Draft Thread 2011

My dude SmoothBalla went in 
laugh.gif

Feels good to sit back and let another fellow Dukie do all the arguing this time
pimp.gif

My dude SmoothBalla went in 
laugh.gif

Feels good to sit back and let another fellow Dukie do all the arguing this time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SmoothBalla

UConn isn't the only school to have rookies succeed and win ROY (Hill and Brand, Rose and Reke, Ewing and AI, MJ and VC), so I wouldn't use that to denigrate another program.  Just saying.

You're right, so doesn't that make Duke even look worse in terms of this argument?

Can't believe I threw myself into this snake pit.

Originally Posted by SmoothBalla

UConn isn't the only school to have rookies succeed and win ROY (Hill and Brand, Rose and Reke, Ewing and AI, MJ and VC), so I wouldn't use that to denigrate another program.  Just saying.

You're right, so doesn't that make Duke even look worse in terms of this argument?

Can't believe I threw myself into this snake pit.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

comic sans would have been a better choice... font changes are even worse than those with their own damn color. smh.

Agreed... for some reason it's jarring to read. Not sure why, but it throws me off.
Stop trying to be different 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

comic sans would have been a better choice... font changes are even worse than those with their own damn color. smh.

Agreed... for some reason it's jarring to read. Not sure why, but it throws me off.
Stop trying to be different 
30t6p3b.gif

Serif fonts are more difficult to read on the screen, that's why websites tend to use sans-serif fonts, like the NT default.

Yeah, I know that for some reason.

Serif fonts are more difficult to read on the screen, that's why websites tend to use sans-serif fonts, like the NT default.

Yeah, I know that for some reason.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If we don't take Bismack and take a 5'11 point guard, I might kill myself.

Can't see them passing up on Bismack to take Kemba, but Knight - that's another story...
What prospects should the Raptors be targeting? 

Can't see them passing up on Bismack to take Kemba, but Knight - that's another story...

Tim Hardaway
Damon Stoudamire
Allen Iverson

If I'm the Raptors I'm drafting on talent and not taking on anymore project big men. We already have Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, Alexis Ajinca, Solomon Alabi, Joey Dorsey, Reggie Evans, James Johnson, and Linas Klieza

Tim Hardaway
Damon Stoudamire
Allen Iverson

If I'm the Raptors I'm drafting on talent and not taking on anymore project big men. We already have Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, Alexis Ajinca, Solomon Alabi, Joey Dorsey, Reggie Evans, James Johnson, and Linas Klieza

Originally Posted by Lavious

People who rebound and play defense, ei Bismack, Jonas, or Enes if all those are not available.

My Big Board goes like

Kyrie
Williams
Bismack
Valancunias
Kanter
Kemba Walker
Brandon Knight
Kawhi Leonard

Originally Posted by Lavious

People who rebound and play defense, ei Bismack, Jonas, or Enes if all those are not available.

My Big Board goes like

Kyrie
Williams
Bismack
Valancunias
Kanter
Kemba Walker
Brandon Knight
Kawhi Leonard

If Irving falls to 2, you think the Wolves would consider taking him. how bout now after they signed Rubio?

Back
Top Bottom