NBA Draft Thread 2011

Embed fail...let's try again.

austinfreeman0611.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Freeman would have given a damn about his body and being in shape in College, he woulda went 1st round.

my question is will be able to keep it off? 

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Freeman would have given a damn about his body and being in shape in College, he woulda went 1st round.

my question is will be able to keep it off? 

When he's on a non-guaranteed, 2nd round contract w/ the possibility of going NBDL? I believe so.

laugh.gif
@ that pic. That's crazy

When he's on a non-guaranteed, 2nd round contract w/ the possibility of going NBDL? I believe so.

laugh.gif
@ that pic. That's crazy

I can only blame the kid so much for not being in shape during his 4 years, the S&C program at Georgetown keeps on proving to be horrific.

that is Austin's issue though, he would come in to October in good shape then be a mess by March. But he hasn't looked like that since DeMatha...and if he is around 210, he's a player, at any levell.. at least offensively. Hope he gets picked.

I can only blame the kid so much for not being in shape during his 4 years, the S&C program at Georgetown keeps on proving to be horrific.

that is Austin's issue though, he would come in to October in good shape then be a mess by March. But he hasn't looked like that since DeMatha...and if he is around 210, he's a player, at any levell.. at least offensively. Hope he gets picked.

eek.gif
@ that pic. We know that he can show up in 2 months weighing 20 more pounds though
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ that pic. We know that he can show up in 2 months weighing 20 more pounds though
laugh.gif

Jonathan Givony
@DraftExpress Jonathan Givony
Sources say Washington & Phoenix have been the most active teams trying to trade up for Derrick Williams. T'Wolves want a "veteran big man."

nerd.gif

Freeman's weight has been an issue for the longest....what was going on at G'Town that he couldn't drop the pounds?

Jonathan Givony
@DraftExpress Jonathan Givony
Sources say Washington & Phoenix have been the most active teams trying to trade up for Derrick Williams. T'Wolves want a "veteran big man."

nerd.gif

Freeman's weight has been an issue for the longest....what was going on at G'Town that he couldn't drop the pounds?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How do you feel about the Knicks picking him up in the 2nd if we could grab a pick somehow?

How do you feel about the Knicks picking him up in the 2nd if we could grab a pick somehow?

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If we don't take Bismack and take a 5'11 point guard, I might kill myself.

Tim Hardaway
Damon Stoudamire
Allen Iverson

If I'm the Raptors I'm drafting on talent and not taking on anymore project big men. We already have Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, Alexis Ajinca, Solomon Alabi, Joey Dorsey, Reggie Evans, James Johnson, and Linas Klieza

Yeah none of those guys can play C, and Bismack is a better prospect than Kemba, 7-7 wingspan 250 pound 18 year old freak athletes don't just come around all the time.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If we don't take Bismack and take a 5'11 point guard, I might kill myself.

Tim Hardaway
Damon Stoudamire
Allen Iverson

If I'm the Raptors I'm drafting on talent and not taking on anymore project big men. We already have Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, Alexis Ajinca, Solomon Alabi, Joey Dorsey, Reggie Evans, James Johnson, and Linas Klieza

Yeah none of those guys can play C, and Bismack is a better prospect than Kemba, 7-7 wingspan 250 pound 18 year old freak athletes don't just come around all the time.

Has anyone heard any news on Lucas Nogueira?

I feel like he's been the forgotten member of this draft since the combine.

Has anyone heard any news on Lucas Nogueira?

I feel like he's been the forgotten member of this draft since the combine.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'd be happy for him, but I'd rather not. unless he's gone from horrific to mediocre defensively.

Back
Top Bottom