NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

not sure if srs

Uh, I really doubt he's anywhere near their war room right now, let alone has any say in the process

Son...

Moving on...in regards to your second sentence:

As it sits, Rambis will either have to sit through his team's draft (Minnesota has the second overall pick, and thanks to Kahn they're involved in more trade rumors than any other team) and possibly even meet the media to explain why the Wolves went in the direction they went in with the selection and/or trade.

Link
Uh, exactly, he doesn't have any say in the selection process. There goes your idea of Rambis putting in Selby's name at #2

Uh, obviously the joke went over your head...but the link provided, it states that there is a possibility that Rambis will be in the room. 

Hawks are also close to being sold today to new ownership. Keep an eye on their movements.

Hawks are also close to being sold today to new ownership. Keep an eye on their movements.

Son...

Link
Uh, exactly, he doesn't have any say in the selection process. There goes your idea of Rambis putting in Selby's name at #2

Uh, obviously the joke went over your head...but the link provided, it states that there is a possibility that Rambis will be in the room. 
Went over my head?
laugh.gif
Your joke was awful, I should have just said that to begin with

Son...

Link

Went over my head?
laugh.gif

Derrick Williams - F - Player The Wolves have privately committed to Arizona F Derrick Williams if they keep the No. 2 pick, according to Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Minnesota has seemingly talked to every team in the league about trading the No. 2 pick, which can't make Williams feel very good. It also can't make Williams too happy that the Wolves already have Kevin Love and Michael Beasley at the forward spots. If they do keep the pick and take Williams, expect Beasley to land on the trading block. Source: Yahoo Sports Jun 23, 3:27 PM

Derrick Williams - F - Player The Wolves have privately committed to Arizona F Derrick Williams if they keep the No. 2 pick, according to Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Minnesota has seemingly talked to every team in the league about trading the No. 2 pick, which can't make Williams feel very good. It also can't make Williams too happy that the Wolves already have Kevin Love and Michael Beasley at the forward spots. If they do keep the pick and take Williams, expect Beasley to land on the trading block. Source: Yahoo Sports Jun 23, 3:27 PM

Went over my head?
laugh.gif
The fact that you even took it serious to begin with....Josh Selby, dude?  Really???  Rambis scribbling out Williams/Kanter and putting Selby??? 
laugh.gif
  C'mon now...shoulda just said it was a bad joke and kept it moving. 

*JPZ....if Williams is the guy the T-Wolves select at 2, do you think they messed up by not taking the 6/18 that was offered? 

Went over my head?
laugh.gif
The fact that you even took it serious to begin with....Josh Selby, dude?  Really???  Rambis scribbling out Williams/Kanter and putting Selby??? 
laugh.gif
  C'mon now...shoulda just said it was a bad joke and kept it moving. 

*JPZ....if Williams is the guy the T-Wolves select at 2, do you think they messed up by not taking the 6/18 that was offered? 

Bucks are dumb as hell if they traded EITHER of those guys for the #7. 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Looks like Bucks due to deal with SA not working out. Details are very limited today compared to other years.

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
DoubleJ's, I was asking if you were srs about making that joke, not if you were serious to begin with
laugh.gif
smile.gif
Anyway

If Sac ended up with Jennings
laugh.gif
SMH

Looks like Bucks due to deal with SA not working out. Details are very limited today compared to other years.

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
DoubleJ's, I was asking if you were srs about making that joke, not if you were serious to begin with
laugh.gif
smile.gif
Anyway

If Sac ended up with Jennings
laugh.gif
SMH

Originally Posted by HOOD17

the firing of Pritchard and making him do the draft is funny to me.

couldn't be me.. i would go into the draft and start drafting AND1 players.. where hot sauce at?!?

Originally Posted by HOOD17

the firing of Pritchard and making him do the draft is funny to me.

couldn't be me.. i would go into the draft and start drafting AND1 players.. where hot sauce at?!?

Back
Top Bottom