NBA Draft Thread 2011

Cavs take Williams at #1, trade 4th pick and Baron Davis to SA for Tony Parker?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Only way they take Baron is to get rid of Richard Jefferson too. Maybe if they include Hickson...

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Only way they take Baron is to get rid of Richard Jefferson too. Maybe if they include Hickson...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man last year draft is on and the firing of Pritchard and making him do the draft is funny to me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man last year draft is on and the firing of Pritchard and making him do the draft is funny to me.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Cavs go Williams #1 and trade for Varejao or Hickson plus #4 to Minnesotta for #2 and grab Kyrie Irving??? Or worse case sit at #4 and grab Knight... That's how I see things going today

Somewhere down the line you're related to an idiot. What does Varejao or Hickson do for the Timberwolves?

Cavs go Williams #1 and trade for Varejao or Hickson plus #4 to Minnesotta for #2 and grab Kyrie Irving??? Or worse case sit at #4 and grab Knight... That's how I see things going today

Somewhere down the line you're related to an idiot. What does Varejao or Hickson do for the Timberwolves?

Originally Posted by JPZx

eek.gif
cold blooded

eek.gif
cold blooded

Chris_Broussard.jpg

Chris_Broussard.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rambis should just +%*! up that draft card before it goes to Stern and put in Selby's name @ #2.
not sure if srs

Uh, I really doubt he's anywhere near their war room right now, let alone has any say in the process

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rambis should just +%*! up that draft card before it goes to Stern and put in Selby's name @ #2.
not sure if srs

Uh, I really doubt he's anywhere near their war room right now, let alone has any say in the process

Back
Top Bottom