NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Fun fact: Not a single team that Kyrie Irving played this year has a player projected to go in the first round except Derrick Williams.  

fun but useless....you and i both know that really doesnt mean much or determine if you are going to be good or not...

Fun fact: Not a single team that Kyrie Irving played this year has a player projected to go in the first round except Derrick Williams.  

fun but useless....you and i both know that really doesnt mean much or determine if you are going to be good or not...

Chad ford got my bro Jordan Hamilton in the top 10?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Neither dsoes playing well on a perimeter with two other All-Americans.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Neither dsoes playing well on a perimeter with two other All-Americans.

How do you pick a guy, #2 at that, and not have a coach in place? The GM's and rest of the staff don't coach the game so how do you pick accordingly? Don't you pick the guy who fits the coaching staffs style and game plan the best?

What the +$%* is goin' on with Minnesota? They stay in the news for doin' controversial +#+! more than Lohan.

How do you pick a guy, #2 at that, and not have a coach in place? The GM's and rest of the staff don't coach the game so how do you pick accordingly? Don't you pick the guy who fits the coaching staffs style and game plan the best?

What the +$%* is goin' on with Minnesota? They stay in the news for doin' controversial +#+! more than Lohan.

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Starting to hear pretty strong signals that Biyombo is going to Raptors at 5.
10 minutes ago

Cavs - Irving
T-Wolves - Williams
Jazz - Kanter/Knight
Cavs - Valanciunas
Raptors - Biyombo
Wizards - Vesely/Kanter (or Knight for trade)

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Starting to hear pretty strong signals that Biyombo is going to Raptors at 5.
10 minutes ago

Cavs - Irving
T-Wolves - Williams
Jazz - Kanter/Knight
Cavs - Valanciunas
Raptors - Biyombo
Wizards - Vesely/Kanter (or Knight for trade)

Back
Top Bottom