NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Jon Barry doing the Draft 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I see Kemba being a solid starter...not a superstar or All-star but a good starter that sticks around the league.

laugh.gif
@ Jason Terry being a fringe HOFer though.

I see Kemba being a solid starter...not a superstar or All-star but a good starter that sticks around the league.

laugh.gif
@ Jason Terry being a fringe HOFer though.

WOW @ Jet being a HOFer, should be a lot of quotables tonight.

Jimmer's going to be a bench player at most IMO

WOW @ Jet being a HOFer, should be a lot of quotables tonight.

Jimmer's going to be a bench player at most IMO

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

How do you pick a guy, #2 at that, and not have a coach in place? The GM's and rest of the staff don't coach the game so how do you pick accordingly? Don't you pick the guy who fits the coaching staffs style and game plan the best?

What the +$%* is goin' on with Minnesota? They stay in the news for doin' controversial +#+! more than Lohan.
No.  No you dont.  When your team doesnt win 20 games, you pick the best player available. 

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

How do you pick a guy, #2 at that, and not have a coach in place? The GM's and rest of the staff don't coach the game so how do you pick accordingly? Don't you pick the guy who fits the coaching staffs style and game plan the best?

What the +$%* is goin' on with Minnesota? They stay in the news for doin' controversial +#+! more than Lohan.
No.  No you dont.  When your team doesnt win 20 games, you pick the best player available. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

fringe HOF'er and one of the best players for a franchise...I'll take it.
Excuse me? 

roll.gif

I REALLY wish I could be in this thread during the draft.
Jason Terry Hall Of Famer?
That means Starbury will make the hall of fame then too 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom