roll.gif
 So will Keith Van Horn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

A huge +$% contract that will be a burden on them for years if Salmons doesn't play at an All-Star level.
He only has one more year than Beno though making essentially the same amount of money. And the Kings have the lowest payroll in the league. One contract is not going to burden them.
21.6 compared to 32.

That's a 10 million dollar difference over one year.

I think that's significant enough, that's being able to sign a FA in  2013-2014.

But agree to disagree I guess.
ohwell.gif
The Kings can't sign a FA in the first place with all that money. Drafting and trades for small market teams FTL.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

A huge +$% contract that will be a burden on them for years if Salmons doesn't play at an All-Star level.
He only has one more year than Beno though making essentially the same amount of money. And the Kings have the lowest payroll in the league. One contract is not going to burden them.
21.6 compared to 32.

That's a 10 million dollar difference over one year.

I think that's significant enough, that's being able to sign a FA in  2013-2014.

But agree to disagree I guess.
ohwell.gif
The Kings can't sign a FA in the first place with all that money. Drafting and trades for small market teams FTL.
laugh.gif

LOL @ Minny

bunch of clowns, they'll be right back at the top of the lottery next year and probably draft Harrison Barnes

So they have 8 forwards and 5 PGs

LOL @ Minny

bunch of clowns, they'll be right back at the top of the lottery next year and probably draft Harrison Barnes

So they have 8 forwards and 5 PGs

Back
Top Bottom