NBA Draft Thread 2011

Utah is so dumb taking Kanter...you have Jefferson and Milsap and those 2 were excellent plus Favors and others...pretty dumb, I think taking Knight would have been better

Utah is so dumb taking Kanter...you have Jefferson and Milsap and those 2 were excellent plus Favors and others...pretty dumb, I think taking Knight would have been better

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

T mac and Vince Cater got an automatic spot now
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 So will Keith Van Horn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Iverson would be introducing them
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
1st ballot status

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

exactly...

but 
laugh.gif
@ Kanter wanting to be a WWE wrestler when he retires...gonna be the next Giant Gonzales

We already knew Utah was going with an international player same with Indiana that have a no color policy i'm surprised Al Jefferson is there still.

WWE Westler? Lol Utah lost.

We already knew Utah was going with an international player same with Indiana that have a no color policy i'm surprised Al Jefferson is there still.

WWE Westler? Lol Utah lost.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

exactly...

but 
laugh.gif
@ Kanter wanting to be a WWE wrestler when he retires...gonna be the next Giant Gonzales

Back
Top Bottom