This would be the draft where a team (cLe) gets 2 Top 5 picks
laugh.gif

5a616e3c2dc0308d9150b3d5f8868e4717506393.gif

roll.gif

Picture the cavs getting Walker and Fridette
pimp.gif
eek.gif
multicultural swag in this piece.
I really don't get how people are screaming rigged.

Picture the cavs getting Walker and Fridette
pimp.gif
eek.gif
multicultural swag in this piece.
I really don't get how people are screaming rigged.

kyrie-kemba-TRADE /FREE AGENCY for a SF-hickson-varajeo not too bad.....

i see kyrie/kemba being at best like a isiah/dumars combo

kyrie-kemba-TRADE /FREE AGENCY for a SF-hickson-varajeo not too bad.....

Originally Posted by msaba07

if the Cavs hit on the #4 pick, they will be a top 4 team in the east next year ...

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Top 4 team in the Central, maybe. 

anyways....Wizards gotta try to package that #6 + Blatche and see if there are any takers. 

if the Cavs hit on the #4 pick, they will be a top 4 team in the east next year ...

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways....Wizards gotta try to package that #6 + Blatche and see if there are any takers. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cool, I'm going try and package my the left shoe of my Olympic 7's with an a steaming pile of %!+#. Any takers?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cool, I'm going try and package my the left shoe of my Olympic 7's with an a steaming pile of %!+#. Any takers?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

problem with that is Dumars was an all NBA defender, all the time. Neither one of those guys will play a stitch of defense, and certainly not enough to warrant being on the floor at the same time.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

problem with that is Dumars was an all NBA defender, all the time. Neither one of those guys will play a stitch of defense, and certainly not enough to warrant being on the floor at the same time.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
Did @thecousinsal and I bet on Cavs via Clips at 22 to 1 after talking about it this morning? Of course not!
21 minutes ago

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
Did @thecousinsal and I bet on Cavs via Clips at 22 to 1 after talking about it this morning? Of course not!
21 minutes ago

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Carver

Clippers would have had back to back number 1s damn

Clippers didn't have #1 last year, Washington did. Not to mention the Clippers would have gotten the #4 pick, not the 1st.

I thought the Clippers would have had the #1 pick? it's quite confusing, regardless, the Cavs got some great potential now, this reminds me of the Thunder

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Carver

Clippers would have had back to back number 1s damn

Clippers didn't have #1 last year, Washington did. Not to mention the Clippers would have gotten the #4 pick, not the 1st.

I thought the Clippers would have had the #1 pick? it's quite confusing, regardless, the Cavs got some great potential now, this reminds me of the Thunder

Back
Top Bottom