NBA Draft Thread 2011

happy.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Clippers fans should enjoy Blake while they can....
Thankfully for Blake he won't have to move too far when he takes his gear to the Lakers locker room.

Clippers fans should enjoy Blake while they can....
Thankfully for Blake he won't have to move too far when he takes his gear to the Lakers locker room.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by msaba07

if the Cavs hit on the #4 pick, they will be a top 4 team in the east next year ...

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Top 4 team in the Central, maybe. 

anyways....Wizards gotta try to package that #6 + Blatche and see if there are any takers. 
Cool, I'm going try and package my the left shoe of my Olympic 7's with an a steaming pile of %!+#. Any takers?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sad part is, Joe Haden's sideburns got more trade value than Blatche

if the Cavs hit on the #4 pick, they will be a top 4 team in the east next year ...

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways....Wizards gotta try to package that #6 + Blatche and see if there are any takers. 
Cool, I'm going try and package my the left shoe of my Olympic 7's with an a steaming pile of %!+#. Any takers?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

After this year this really feels good 
pimp.gif

LOL @ us being top 4 if we hit on the 4th. I'd love for it to happen but those picks would have to become Larry Bird and Magic Johnson for that to happen.

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

After this year this really feels good 
pimp.gif

LOL @ us being top 4 if we hit on the 4th. I'd love for it to happen but those picks would have to become Larry Bird and Magic Johnson for that to happen.

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...what??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Carver

Clippers would have had back to back number 1s damn

Clippers didn't have #1 last year, Washington did. Not to mention the Clippers would have gotten the #4 pick, not the 1st.

I thought the Clippers would have had the #1 pick? it's quite confusing, regardless, the Cavs got some great potential now, this reminds me of the Thunder

You got it right. The Cavs #1 ended up being the pick the Clips traded with Baron to Cleveland.

Clips should've protected that pick
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom