NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by dland24

i thought Warriors would get up to at least 7, oh well. They will be back there next year unfortunately
You dont get how the draft lottery works do you?

And yes, we will be there again next year.
yes i do, it's called a lottery. still have a chance buddy, a slim chance. 
eyes.gif
.....i called that Cavs pick
laugh.gif

Well since you do understand it, and I clearly dont......explain to me how the Warriors had a chance for the 7th pick. I'll wait.

i thought Warriors would get up to at least 7, oh well. They will be back there next year unfortunately

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Well since you do understand it, and I clearly dont......explain to me how the Warriors had a chance for the 7th pick. I'll wait.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Dan Gilbert's son looked more ridiculous than Sebastian Telfair on draft night rockin' the adidas headband with a suit

Dan Gilbert's son looked more ridiculous than Sebastian Telfair on draft night rockin' the adidas headband with a suit

Stern gave Ewing to the Knicks; Lebron to Cleveland; Derrick Rose to the Bulls; #1 pick to the Cavs because of the way they were disrespected on national tv.

Congrats to cleveland fans - you guys got exactly what you deserved. Honestly, this off season can make you guys into a playoff team quick.

Stern gave Ewing to the Knicks; Lebron to Cleveland; Derrick Rose to the Bulls; #1 pick to the Cavs because of the way they were disrespected on national tv.

Back
Top Bottom