NBA Draft Thread 2011

if true Kings
pimp.gif

*JPZ....if Williams is the guy the T-Wolves select at 2, do you think they messed up by not taking the 6/18 that was offered?
I would much rather them take D-Will at #2.

The Timberwolves need impact players... and there is a significant group that believes Derrick Williams could be the best and most complete player in this draft. Whether or not he fits the team doesn't matter. I've said this many times, the only NEED on a 17-win team is talent. That's it. You don't plug holes when you're a 17-win ballclub.
laugh.gif

Not to mention, the T'Wolves already have the #20 pick.... so having the #6, #18, and #20 would just be overkill and would give a GM looking for veterans just a %$$* load of rookies.

*JPZ....if Williams is the guy the T-Wolves select at 2, do you think they messed up by not taking the 6/18 that was offered?

The Timberwolves need impact players... and there is a significant group that believes Derrick Williams could be the best and most complete player in this draft. Whether or not he fits the team doesn't matter. I've said this many times, the only NEED on a 17-win team is talent. That's it. You don't plug holes when you're a 17-win ballclub.
laugh.gif

Not to mention, the T'Wolves already have the #20 pick.... so having the #6, #18, and #20 would just be overkill and would give a GM looking for veterans just a %$$* load of rookies.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

yeah, just take BPA and try to package some of the talent to fill other needs. Only takes one GM to see value in your pieces.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

yeah, just take BPA and try to package some of the talent to fill other needs. Only takes one GM to see value in your pieces.

Back
Top Bottom