NBA DUNKS and JAMS vol. Lebron James' leaping ability appreciation

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I miss Lebron on the Cavs...
ohwell.gif

I was a huge Lebron and cavs fan when he was in CLE. I can't front, I used to skip Knicks games just to watch Cavs games on TNT. Now seriously, I can give 2 %*@%# about dude. He's not same beast he was on the cavs.
And that dude hell handsome is pitiful.

I was a huge Lebron and cavs fan when he was in CLE. I can't front, I used to skip Knicks games just to watch Cavs games on TNT. Now seriously, I can give 2 %*@%# about dude. He's not same beast he was on the cavs.
And that dude hell handsome is pitiful.

Haters
laugh.gif

How ya'll know I haven't lived/grown up in all three places?

Don't be mad because you're from Sacramento
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron Definitely doesn't fly like he used to. Wish he still did though...

Haters
laugh.gif

How ya'll know I haven't lived/grown up in all three places?

Don't be mad because you're from Sacramento
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron Definitely doesn't fly like he used to. Wish he still did though...

Mmm good point.

In this case I'ma need to change my sig to include the Pistons, Pacers, Raptors, Trailblazers, Clippers/Lakers and Rockets.

!#@% you bruh, don't be mad cuz you have the fanhood of a 9 year old
laugh.gif

Edit: But yes, Bron's dunks and leaping ability are far more appreciated when he was in Cleveland than now.

Mmm good point.

In this case I'ma need to change my sig to include the Pistons, Pacers, Raptors, Trailblazers, Clippers/Lakers and Rockets.

laugh.gif

Edit: But yes, Bron's dunks and leaping ability are far more appreciated when he was in Cleveland than now.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Mmm good point.

laugh.gif

Feel however you like, at the end of the day, its just a signature. But, whatever helps you sleep at night bruh bruh. 
I didn't know putting what teams you root for and enjoy seeing was that serious. 

And you still sound mad salty cause you're from Sacramento. 

Mmm good point.

laugh.gif

Feel however you like, at the end of the day, its just a signature. But, whatever helps you sleep at night bruh bruh. 
I didn't know putting what teams you root for and enjoy seeing was that serious. 

And you still sound mad salty cause you're from Sacramento. 

No I'm from Flint, West Lafayette, Toronto, Ashland, Santa Monica, Houston, and Sac
laugh.gif

I ain't salty, just think its a silly sig you got there.

No I'm from Flint, West Lafayette, Toronto, Ashland, Santa Monica, Houston, and Sac
laugh.gif

And why would I be salty bout Sac? I've lived in a lot of different places, and this place is right at the top of the list.

I mean at the end of the day its just where I'm from, as well as 6 different places, right?

And why would I be salty bout Sac? I've lived in a lot of different places, and this place is right at the top of the list.

I mean at the end of the day its just where I'm from, as well as 6 different places, right?

laugh.gif

Ashland Wisconsin?

laugh.gif

Ashland Wisconsin?

So as we are both from a lot of places, I choose to put them in my sig, and you don't, but... Its a problem because of the current situations two of the three cities have been in the past couple years are far as the NBA goes? I mean, you can put all the places you've stayed in your sig. Embrace it, show em off, let @$#%$@ know, you feel? I just felt like putting them in my sig. I just don't know whats the big deal about it. 
You win dude. Its all love on these boards, its just a sig homey 
laugh.gif

So as we are both from a lot of places, I choose to put them in my sig, and you don't, but... Its a problem because of the current situations two of the three cities have been in the past couple years are far as the NBA goes? I mean, you can put all the places you've stayed in your sig. Embrace it, show em off, let @$#%$@ know, you feel? I just felt like putting them in my sig. I just don't know whats the big deal about it. 
You win dude. Its all love on these boards, its just a sig homey 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom