NBA DUNKS and JAMS vol. Lebron James' leaping ability appreciation

Yea I do miss LBJ and the Cavs
grin.gif

Their home games were
pimp.gif
because the crowd was live and WE ALL knew it was his show.The crowd was into it, the music was dope (always played Jay songs during the telecast
laugh.gif
), and the crowd was LOUD and simply waiting for LBJ's next highlight. I think we all could understand why Cleveland was pissed he left, He was all that city had for sports.

Its not the same in MIA because 1) The crowd sucks and 2) Its as much anticipation for DWade to do something dope as it is for Bron. But hey he did it to get a ring, and this year will probably be one of the best chances he has at one in his career, so more power to him *kanyeshrug*

Yea I do miss LBJ and the Cavs
grin.gif

Their home games were
pimp.gif
because the crowd was live and WE ALL knew it was his show.The crowd was into it, the music was dope (always played Jay songs during the telecast
laugh.gif
), and the crowd was LOUD and simply waiting for LBJ's next highlight. I think we all could understand why Cleveland was pissed he left, He was all that city had for sports.

Its not the same in MIA because 1) The crowd sucks and 2) Its as much anticipation for DWade to do something dope as it is for Bron. But hey he did it to get a ring, and this year will probably be one of the best chances he has at one in his career, so more power to him *kanyeshrug*

definitely liked lbj more when he was on the cavs. respected him way more too.

definitely liked lbj more when he was on the cavs. respected him way more too.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

And why would I be salty bout Sac? I've lived in a lot of different places, and this place is right at the top of the list.

I mean at the end of the day its just where I'm from, as well as 6 different places, right?
So as we are both from a lot of places, I choose to put them in my sig, and you don't, but... Its a problem because of the current situations two of the three cities have been in the past couple years are far as the NBA goes? I mean, you can put all the places you've stayed in your sig. Embrace it, show em off, let @$#%$@ know, you feel? I just felt like putting them in my sig. I just don't know whats the big deal about it. 
You win dude. Its all love on these boards, its just a sig homey 
laugh.gif
I feel you, *high 5* I just give %#*% to my boys that have multiple teams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

And why would I be salty bout Sac? I've lived in a lot of different places, and this place is right at the top of the list.

I mean at the end of the day its just where I'm from, as well as 6 different places, right?
So as we are both from a lot of places, I choose to put them in my sig, and you don't, but... Its a problem because of the current situations two of the three cities have been in the past couple years are far as the NBA goes? I mean, you can put all the places you've stayed in your sig. Embrace it, show em off, let @$#%$@ know, you feel? I just felt like putting them in my sig. I just don't know whats the big deal about it. 
You win dude. Its all love on these boards, its just a sig homey 
laugh.gif
I feel you, *high 5* I just give %#*% to my boys that have multiple teams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

No I'm from Flint, West Lafayette, Toronto, Ashland, Santa Monica, Houston, and Sac
laugh.gif

I ain't salty, just think its a silly sig you got there.
Ashland Wisconsin?
Oregon

Originally Posted by Jay02

No I'm from Flint, West Lafayette, Toronto, Ashland, Santa Monica, Houston, and Sac
laugh.gif

I ain't salty, just think its a silly sig you got there.
Ashland Wisconsin?
Oregon

laugh.gif
its like a dunk contest dunk
roll.gif
roll.gif

on the reals tho, the guy took two dribbles, and 3 maybe 4 strides and took off from the FT line
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
straight filthy

laugh.gif
its like a dunk contest dunk
roll.gif
roll.gif

on the reals tho, the guy took two dribbles, and 3 maybe 4 strides and took off from the FT line
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
straight filthy

that dunk from the free throw line was just unbelievable, man what it woulda been like to see that live

Back
Top Bottom