[NBA DUNKS THREAD] '11-'12 --[Blake-Perk p.14][G.Green p.26]

Rasturbating pic right now. I will have the Mosgov and this one side by side in my garage when im done remodeling. OMFG!!!!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^ #!$!! move to be running away like that. should've flagrant fouled him

really, to get him injured?

if he gets injured he gets injured. you're 6'10-7 ft and running away because you're too scared to foul hard or get dunked on?

My Exact Reaction. I was speechless for a minute
BlakeShock.gif

youtube comment:

"RIP Kendrick Perkins - November 10, 1984 - January 30, 2012. Body was found in Lob City. Cause of death believed to be a tomahawk to the head."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

youtube comment:

"RIP Kendrick Perkins - November 10, 1984 - January 30, 2012. Body was found in Lob City. Cause of death believed to be a tomahawk to the head."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys actually consider these dunks? he threw it in the basket last year and this year....

Someone should make a gif of that dunk and then fast forward to that close-up of Perkins sitting on the bench with his palm on his face looking like his mama just slapped him silly.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

sick.gif
I would understand if Perk needs a couple games off to find himself

Yeah, that's the kinda #++% that triggers the downward spiral...
...see that _ washed up sellin' used tires in a documentary 10 years from now on some, "man, after that - the game just wasn't fun anymore."

Slam Dunk-[table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]A shot in which a player thrusts the ball emphatically down through the basket.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'm sure he thrust the ball EMPHATICALLY down through the basket....

If your questioning if this is a dunk or not just stop...please. You don't have to grab the rim in order to dunk the ball...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Slam Dunk-[table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]A shot in which a player thrusts the ball emphatically down through the basket.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'm sure he thrust the ball EMPHATICALLY down through the basket....

If your questioning if this is a dunk or not just stop...please. You don't have to grab the rim in order to dunk the ball...
besides Blake and Dwight in the dunk off who else dunked without grabbing the rim?
since your lakers fan enjoy. 

Classic example of prisoners in the moment Espn.. Just yesterday bron had the dunk of the year and now this is?

And get the %@$% out of here with the best dunk ever crap.... Sick *@+ dunk tho

Holy...
eek.gif

I'm torn. I think I'll still put the Bron dunk a little bit ahead of this one though... This right here was just
sick.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom