NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Boston Celtics v. Miami Heat - Game 4 - 4/25 - 1:00p ABC

beast mode activated
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Van Gundy and Mark are right about Haslem and Anthony, they out there hustlin for the W. Beasley and O'Neal are a lost cause.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Van Gundy and Mark are right about Haslem and Anthony, they out there hustlin for the W. Beasley and O'Neal are a lost cause.

Lakers should sign Haslem, and trade for Anthony.
Lakers dont hustle at ALL

i feel privileged to see these kinds of performances. last one i've seen like this was bron vs pistons game 5. wade is amazing out there.

Props to Wade but damn...don't take this the wrong way Heat fans. I'm really not trying to watch you guys in the 2010 playoffs anymore.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Meh... Give them this game. We'll take it in Boston Tuesday.

Nah man, If we (Boston) sweep em' will have ALOT of confidence for Cleveland Next round!!!!

Great game by Wade. Two amazing things to note though:

- I can't believe 44 is the most points scored in the playoffs and is the playoff career high for Wade. That stat makes what AI did even more amazing. Dude was dropping 50s like nutthin in his prime. You can hate on AI all you want, but stats like that should tell you the magnitude of the man's career.

- Jermaine O'neal is rolling over in his grave ... and he is not even dead yet. Damn, dude fell OFF!!!

Originally Posted by niidawg3

- I can't believe 44 is the most points scored in the playoffs and is the playoff career high for Wade. That stat makes what AI did even more amazing. Dude was dropping 50s like nutthin in his prime. You can hate on AI all you want, but stats like that should tell you the magnitude of the man's career.

- Jermaine O'neal is rolling over in his grave ... and he is not even dead yet. Damn, dude fell OFF!!!

Allen Iverson is a mini-god on NT, though..

I thought errbody D-Ride's AI on NT..

JO should be forced to distribute his salary for the last 3 games amongst Miami Heat fans. The guy's an embarrassment.

Finley still gettin the job done
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

Damn three point game now.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by got shoes

Lakers should sign JO
sure thing you can take him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Allen Iverson is a mini-god on NT, though..

I thought errbody D-Ride's AI on NT..

Really? I see him bashed a lot here though. I know he gets love too, but i didnt think he is seen as a mini-god on NT.

Back
Top Bottom