NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Boston Celtics v. Miami Heat - Game 4 - 4/25 - 1:00p ABC

I dont get why you guys even bother arguing with each other.

and for the record, i dont see Wade leaving Mia although i wanted him the most out of all the FAs.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why does Miami always have so many empty seats?

considering it's a playoff game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why does Miami always have so many empty seats?

considering it's a playoff game
smh.gif

the weather's too damn nice down there to care about a team that's either gonna get swept or just hang on to lose in 2 days. 
eyes.gif

anyway, i see wade leaving mia IF they don't send him help. a good bigman would do. o'neal and beasley are
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Wade pushing his own damn teammate.

Oneal has been solid in the regular season, but just straight up disappeared in this series.

Get a guy like Stat/Bosh, resign Haslem, or (S+T to give Beasley more room to develop) a point, and they should be set.

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Wade pushing his own damn teammate.

Oneal has been solid in the regular season, but just straight up disappeared in this series.

Get a guy like Stat/Bosh, resign Haslem, or (S+T to give Beasley more room to develop) a point, and they should be set.

laugh.gif
u want fries with that?

kg used to be one of my favorite players before he joined a bunch of old guys desperate to win a ring
indifferent.gif
then they add finley
smh.gif

Yeah +$%@ KG for wanting a ring.

Good reason.

But were going to come back here and win.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

kg used to be one of my favorite players before he joined a bunch of old guys desperate to win a ring
indifferent.gif
then they add finley
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom