NBA Elite 11 looks actually impressive Vol. 2k Step Up

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

rocathajordans23 wrote:
live has always had better gameplay than 2k the graphics just have sucked since like 2004-05.
f5126894f6fcff9e31012fb.gif

laugh.gif

EA is finally taking big steps in the right direction. as of recent years, 2k has been a day one purchase for me (with the last one being REALLY disappointing). but this year, i think the decision on which nba game to buy is going to be a lot more difficult, for me at least.

EA is finally taking big steps in the right direction. as of recent years, 2k has been a day one purchase for me (with the last one being REALLY disappointing). but this year, i think the decision on which nba game to buy is going to be a lot more difficult, for me at least.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

when they dropped that draft combined demo I knew the game was a big disappointment, so just wait for that demo.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

when they dropped that draft combined demo I knew the game was a big disappointment, so just wait for that demo.

2K's servers are god awful. Every single year its the same thing, damn near impossible to play online. The amount of glitches, lag, etc have been terrible when they come out. And by the time they fix it (for some reason it takes ATLEAST a month) the game has already pissed me off to the point where i dont want to play it anymore.

This time around Im no longer biased to 2K like I have been since the first one came out for Dreamcast, if 2K doesnt step it up this year then there is no doubt in my mind i will be getting Elite '11 this year.

I swear they should just update the rosters and graphics from NBA 2K1 and this game would be
eek.gif
again.. anyone else miss packing the #**! out of people in like NBA 2K2 or whatever it was
laugh.gif
.. I remember one year in Live there was no way in hell you were going to finish a layup or dunk without getting swatted every single time.

2K's servers are god awful. Every single year its the same thing, damn near impossible to play online. The amount of glitches, lag, etc have been terrible when they come out. And by the time they fix it (for some reason it takes ATLEAST a month) the game has already pissed me off to the point where i dont want to play it anymore.

This time around Im no longer biased to 2K like I have been since the first one came out for Dreamcast, if 2K doesnt step it up this year then there is no doubt in my mind i will be getting Elite '11 this year.

I swear they should just update the rosters and graphics from NBA 2K1 and this game would be
eek.gif
again.. anyone else miss packing the #**! out of people in like NBA 2K2 or whatever it was
laugh.gif
.. I remember one year in Live there was no way in hell you were going to finish a layup or dunk without getting swatted every single time.

Back
Top Bottom