NBA Elite 11 looks actually impressive Vol. 2k Step Up

i'm probably gonna end up getting both (because most of my friends are live haters no matter how bad 2k is, see 2k10) but i can see myself playing nba elite more. all those moves that you can do
pimp.gif

it's gonna take a while to get used to, just like it did for NHL. but as soon as you got the basics down, the rest comes naturally. can't wait

i'm probably gonna end up getting both (because most of my friends are live haters no matter how bad 2k is, see 2k10) but i can see myself playing nba elite more. all those moves that you can do
pimp.gif

it's gonna take a while to get used to, just like it did for NHL. but as soon as you got the basics down, the rest comes naturally. can't wait

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

rocathajordans23 wrote:
live has always had better gameplay than 2k the graphics just have sucked since like 2004-05.
f5126894f6fcff9e31012fb.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This looks pretty good thus far we'll see how it plays when the final product releases. I was disappointed in 2k last year hopefully this will make them step their game up.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

rocathajordans23 wrote:
live has always had better gameplay than 2k the graphics just have sucked since like 2004-05.
f5126894f6fcff9e31012fb.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This looks pretty good thus far we'll see how it plays when the final product releases. I was disappointed in 2k last year hopefully this will make them step their game up.

Eh.

I like the idea of having more control over your player, but I'll wait til I actually play the demo and see how the more immersive control translates to gamplay before I get excited over this.

Eh.

I like the idea of having more control over your player, but I'll wait til I actually play the demo and see how the more immersive control translates to gamplay before I get excited over this.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Eh.

This.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Eh.

This.

They took SKATE moves and added it to NBA Live. Looks interesting but I am sure it will have to be something you have to mess with before you can say if it is good or bad.

They took SKATE moves and added it to NBA Live. Looks interesting but I am sure it will have to be something you have to mess with before you can say if it is good or bad.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

2K's servers are god awful. Every single year its the same thing, damn near impossible to play online. The amount of glitches, lag, etc have been terrible when they come out. And by the time they fix it (for some reason it takes ATLEAST a month) the game has already pissed me off to the point where i dont want to play it anymore.

This time around Im no longer biased to 2K like I have been since the first one came out for Dreamcast, if 2K doesnt step it up this year then there is no doubt in my mind i will be getting Elite '11 this year.

I swear they should just update the rosters and graphics from NBA 2K1 and this game would be
eek.gif
again.. anyone else miss packing the +*$% out of people in like NBA 2K2 or whatever it was
laugh.gif
.. I remember one year in Live there was no way in hell you were going to finish a layup or dunk without getting swatted every single time.

that was live 05 lmaoo...the best basketball game ever imo.....the defense was crazy in that game the rotations and everything if you dunk it had to be perfect timing because the bigs were not having that
laugh.gif
.....the last good nba live game

2K's servers are god awful. Every single year its the same thing, damn near impossible to play online. The amount of glitches, lag, etc have been terrible when they come out. And by the time they fix it (for some reason it takes ATLEAST a month) the game has already pissed me off to the point where i dont want to play it anymore.

This time around Im no longer biased to 2K like I have been since the first one came out for Dreamcast, if 2K doesnt step it up this year then there is no doubt in my mind i will be getting Elite '11 this year.

I swear they should just update the rosters and graphics from NBA 2K1 and this game would be
eek.gif
again.. anyone else miss packing the +*$% out of people in like NBA 2K2 or whatever it was
laugh.gif
.. I remember one year in Live there was no way in hell you were going to finish a layup or dunk without getting swatted every single time.

that was live 05 lmaoo...the best basketball game ever imo.....the defense was crazy in that game the rotations and everything if you dunk it had to be perfect timing because the bigs were not having that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah every top rated shot blocker could swat the ball from behind like Tayshaun Prince did to Reggie 
pimp.gif

Elite is looking real dope.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah every top rated shot blocker could swat the ball from behind like Tayshaun Prince did to Reggie 
pimp.gif

Elite is looking real dope.

Back
Top Bottom