** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Martell Webster needs to step up his ID game. How are you gonna make solely black and white id's when the team's primary color is red?

We need a HoH release on those smokin' all-red 16.5s.  Mr. Howard got hooked up nice. 
pimp.gif

lately the blazers have been wearing the red unis as opposed to the blacks
but ey if dude can perform and put up a solid performance for us then i'm fine
i wish batum and bayless were with nike though =[[

my man Devin Brown with some Alpholutions.. from the picture we can't really see if he's inhaling or exhaling, but dude's got some hops. He's just a freak of nature.. literally..freak. 
roll.gif

... Phantom AML7s up there are damn elegant! 

I thought Downtown Devin Brown was rockin Air Trainer 1's......thats what they look like to me. If they are, he's a brave dude.

^^ actually he did wear the Air Trainer 1s on a previous picture where they played at home.. but the new pic is an away game and he rocked the Alphos.. With that burly stature and 'muscular cheeks', who wouldn't be brave? lol Like i said, he's a FREAK of nature... Freak... lol

Originally Posted by klh3

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^not just the air trainer 1 mids, he was rocking the lows:
http://www.zappos.com/product/7588155/color/215513

dude is brave. for his size, thats dangerous to his health
How is it any different than wearing the Kobe IV's or V's? Or Hyperdunk low's or Nashty's kicks?  Just curious.

The difference is that the Kobe IVs, Vs and Nash shoes were specifically designed for basketball.....I can't speak for the Nash or HD Lows but the Kobes are way more stable than most of the high tops I have worn...

Anyway, seems like Downtown Devin Brown is gaining good following... lol

props to bundy9 for the pics, as always.....
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom