pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^Those 11s are a lot better!!

Gil is that dude for pulling out some Grant Hills

I'm not a fan of any of DWillz PEs this year. I personally prefer the PEs he had with the old uniforms

The more and more I see those Zig Techs the more I like. I guess they had to grow on me.

^^^Those 11s are a lot better!!

Gil is that dude for pulling out some Grant Hills

I'm not a fan of any of DWillz PEs this year. I personally prefer the PEs he had with the old uniforms

The more and more I see those Zig Techs the more I like. I guess they had to grow on me.

those grant hills gilbert arenas has on are the gh 1 retro plus the version that came out in i believe 1999 and not the og retro version. ill post pics of the different versions later.

the ones he is wearing are waaaaay better to ball in then the og version

those grant hills gilbert arenas has on are the gh 1 retro plus the version that came out in i believe 1999 and not the og retro version. ill post pics of the different versions later.

the ones he is wearing are waaaaay better to ball in then the og version

Steph Curry Hyperfuses are beautiful!

The All-Star game is just around the corner and I can't wait to see what type of colorways these brands come up with

Steph Curry Hyperfuses are beautiful!

The All-Star game is just around the corner and I can't wait to see what type of colorways these brands come up with

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Those knick zigs are fresh, but haven't people been getting injured in em lately???
I'm not aware of any other zig slash wearing players getting injured other than John Wall, but Gallo's was caused by Brandon Rush bumping into his knee. Too bad Danilo will be out for 2-3 weeks as reports are saying.

Back
Top Bottom