** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

damn near half the players on pacers wearing kobes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

ap-cc66fe184d6b44f590d3dd402b732d44.jpg

Looks like adidas gave Rose another 1.5 but with a patent black toe....much better! Our guy, "sycophant" of the 3 stripes, who shall not be named, must've passed the word on!
laugh.gif
...whatever the case, much better look on these
I had trouble telling from the tv screen, but I think the racing stripes on the back were metallic red too and not white? Either way, definitely better than the white toe 1.5, but my fav colorway is the white red grey.

I hope they release the St Patty's colorway too.

Looks like adidas gave Rose another 1.5 but with a patent black toe....much better! Our guy, "sycophant" of the 3 stripes, who shall not be named, must've passed the word on!
laugh.gif
I had trouble telling from the tv screen, but I think the racing stripes on the back were metallic red too and not white? Either way, definitely better than the white toe 1.5, but my fav colorway is the white red grey.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom