** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

they would do orange since its a main color. yellow would not look good or make sense.

they would do orange since its a main color. yellow would not look good or make sense.

They'll never get a black, as that's not one of their colours.

I could see an orange or navy alternate happening. It would be great to see them have an alternate with just "OKC" on the front. 

I could see an orange or navy alternate happening. It would be great to see them have an alternate with just "OKC" on the front. 

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

This orange alt. concept is something I've been thinking/hoping they'd do eventually since the team unvelied its uniform after moving from Seattle (not sure if I mentioned it in any of my posts previously though). I still believe they need a better logo also!... I think it would be a great number and seller also...especially with the way they've been playing! Will sell very well I believe....Kinda like when Philly went to that blue alternate in the late 90's 

Not sure about the OKC print though...For me, I've seen the Hawks do it with the red alternate and ATL on the front, I didn't really like....Not that it would be done similarly... and maybe might be even better....but anyway we'll have to see what gets cooked up....

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

This orange alt. concept is something I've been thinking/hoping they'd do eventually since the team unvelied its uniform after moving from Seattle (not sure if I mentioned it in any of my posts previously though). I still believe they need a better logo also!... I think it would be a great number and seller also...especially with the way they've been playing! Will sell very well I believe....Kinda like when Philly went to that blue alternate in the late 90's 

Not sure about the OKC print though...For me, I've seen the Hawks do it with the red alternate and ATL on the front, I didn't really like....Not that it would be done similarly... and maybe might be even better....but anyway we'll have to see what gets cooked up....

jr-spike-nick-0.jpg

I am going to travel in New York next week and wanna buy the Landry Fields retro jersey that Spike Lee wore in the above pic. Is it available in Niketown or NBA store in New York? If you know where to buy it, please reply. Thanks in advance.

jr-spike-nick-0.jpg

I am going to travel in New York next week and wanna buy the Landry Fields retro jersey that Spike Lee wore in the above pic. Is it available in Niketown or NBA store in New York? If you know where to buy it, please reply. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by juniorpenny

jr-spike-nick-0.jpg

I am going to travel in New York next week and wanna buy the Landry Fields retro jersey hat that Spike Lee wore in the above pic. Is it available in Niketown or NBA store in New York? If you know where to buy it, please reply. Thanks in advance.

Fixed
happy.gif

jr-spike-nick-0.jpg

I am going to travel in New York next week and wanna buy the Landry Fields retro jersey hat that Spike Lee wore in the above pic. Is it available in Niketown or NBA store in New York? If you know where to buy it, please reply. Thanks in advance.

Fixed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DChapman23

6321671b0751e9f05b8087e2a2b288aceaeb229a_r.jpg
Since JB signs with Juwan Howard, Quentin Richardson and Jared Jefferies, why not JB signs with Grant Hill?
GHill's attitude and performance is worth of JB.

Originally Posted by DChapman23

6321671b0751e9f05b8087e2a2b288aceaeb229a_r.jpg
Since JB signs with Juwan Howard, Quentin Richardson and Jared Jefferies, why not JB signs with Grant Hill?

among other reasons, Duke and UNC don't exactly go hand in hand 
ohwell.gif

among other reasons, Duke and UNC don't exactly go hand in hand 
ohwell.gif

Haha I doubt MJ cares about the Duke connect but GH is too damn old. JB seriously needs to update its entire roster, all these guys are washed up and garbage save for the big 3 of Melo, CP3, and D Wade. Ok Ray Allen, DJ and Gerald aren't too bad either but they certainly aren't bona fida stars.

Haha I doubt MJ cares about the Duke connect but GH is too damn old. JB seriously needs to update its entire roster, all these guys are washed up and garbage save for the big 3 of Melo, CP3, and D Wade. Ok Ray Allen, DJ and Gerald aren't too bad either but they certainly aren't bona fida stars.

110395674.jpg

110389876.jpg
 Petro in 13s
ap-89af5a8e72d340909ea115012845b9a6.jpg

ap-8831a88657c84e1f8e3bda18b6e3fd50.jpg

ap-6ebcaae3b9ca40e6bfc2ad098b9ef820.jpg
 Ouch!
ap-5cf5733f19cd4d47a746b147f09f199e.jpg

bulls1.jpg

bulls2.jpg

ap-8734102a0d6c4dc68b8454723e54694f.jpg
 Joining John Starks and Latrell Sprewell as the franchise's hottest players behind the arch, Toney Douglas hits 9 3's in a win over the Grizzles
knicks1.jpg

knicks3.jpg

ap-bec9ac1053e7473791561ca7e4e41a09.jpg

110397155.jpg

110396653.jpg

cavs1.jpg

cavs2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom