** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

No intro needed...apart from watching the pics, remembering the good ol' days and wondering when some of these kicks will make a comeback

allen-gw.jpg
The young stud dishing off to Donyell Marshall in 1994 (Not sure what he's wearing here though)...
allen-slamdunk.jpg
Smooth and silky, but not entirely known as having a Shawn Kemp, VC alter-ego...the quick and then-flighty Ray took a dose in the 1997 Slam Dunk contest...placing 5th out of 6.  Gotta love those OG Air Max Uptempo 97s
pimp.gif
...black retro versions out now on pickyourshoes.com
teamusa-2000.jpg
Just one of those pics that make you do the remembering...Not sure what he was wearing as it isn't visible...Trying to remember the name of these kicks JKidd is wearing, Nike Air Flight Perception is what comes to mind but that's another shoe from that year! There was also a black/white version, with the black leather being slightly iridescent
allen-olympics.jpg
T-Bug in Olympic BB4s
allen-hornets.jpg
Come on JB we're all waiting for the AJXVI retro....bring back the Cherrywoods!
allen-denzel.jpg
We all know the connection....I should hope! Well except maybe some of our younger NTers...look it up watch and learn!
allen-book.jpg
18.5s
pimp.gif
!
allen-artsy.jpg
I remember those jerseys from back in da day! I still got another version though that was from the Randy Moss line with the #84 on the back...Around  that time when those ugly FUBU 05 jerseys roamed almost every street corner!
laugh.gif

celtics-big-three.jpg
AJ 22 low....
allen-allstars.jpg
Titanium's
pimp.gif
!
allen-paint.jpg
Can't make out what he's wearing there...
allen-jumper.jpg
Timeless pic and doing what has defined his career...working on his craft!
pimp.gif
One of the real Icons! Pun intended....

Source: SI.com

Originally Posted by bundy9

No intro needed...apart from watching the pics, remembering the good ol' days and wondering when some of these kicks will make a comeback

allen-gw.jpg
The young stud dishing off to Donyell Marshall in 1994 (Not sure what he's wearing here though)...
allen-slamdunk.jpg
Smooth and silky, but not entirely known as having a Shawn Kemp, VC alter-ego...the quick and then-flighty Ray took a dose in the 1997 Slam Dunk contest...placing 5th out of 6.  Gotta love those OG Air Max Uptempo 97s
pimp.gif

Thanks, Bundy! Always coming through!

I think Ray's wearing Maestro's in the first pic...anyone confirm??

I remember having that exact picture of Ray up on my wall. It was a Slam-Up from an old SLAM magazine I had.

Originally Posted by bundy9

allen-gw.jpg
allen-slamdunk.jpg
pimp.gif

Thanks, Bundy! Always coming through!

I think Ray's wearing Maestro's in the first pic...anyone confirm??

I remember having that exact picture of Ray up on my wall. It was a Slam-Up from an old SLAM magazine I had.

Maestros in the first pic.

Ray will always hold a special place in my basketball memories, being from Milwaukee and watching him develop into a pro. (Don't get me started on the dunk on Tmac)

Ray is what it means to be a pro to me, coaching high school basketball now I try to instill that work ethic into players today. Some will buy in, but it's not as many as you would think.

There aren't a whole lot of Ray Allen types left...

Maestros in the first pic.

Ray will always hold a special place in my basketball memories, being from Milwaukee and watching him develop into a pro. (Don't get me started on the dunk on Tmac)

Ray is what it means to be a pro to me, coaching high school basketball now I try to instill that work ethic into players today. Some will buy in, but it's not as many as you would think.

There aren't a whole lot of Ray Allen types left...

Great Ray Allen pics, I'll always remember his time in Seattle most. Was so mad when he was traded even though I am a big Celtics fan. It's truly amazing that he still plays at this high of a level into his md 30's.

Great Ray Allen pics, I'll always remember his time in Seattle most. Was so mad when he was traded even though I am a big Celtics fan. It's truly amazing that he still plays at this high of a level into his md 30's.

Ray Allen !

Kids, you gotta watch 'He Got Game'.  I love Jesus Shuttlesworth.  It wasn't the same since he became a Celtic.  He's still a bad m.. f.. tho
wink.gif

Ray Allen !

Kids, you gotta watch 'He Got Game'.  I love Jesus Shuttlesworth.  It wasn't the same since he became a Celtic.  He's still a bad m.. f.. tho
wink.gif

J Kidd had on the Flight Persistence. Thanks for the pics again bundy, made me feel real old.
laugh.gif

He Got Game is a great flick, those recruitment process sequences in particular where Rick Fox played a part were eye-opening to say the least.
grin.gif

J Kidd had on the Flight Persistence. Thanks for the pics again bundy, made me feel real old.
laugh.gif

He Got Game is a great flick, those recruitment process sequences in particular where Rick Fox played a part were eye-opening to say the least.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Bingo!
happy.gif
That's the name! Persistence!...I knew it was "per"-something
laugh.gif

And no prob dudes, saw the pics and figured that yup everyone would enjoy those....

These are the iridescent black one's I was talking about also...

1999-00-Air-Persistence.jpg
Never really liked those, but seeing them on JKidd just made me remember some of the kicks from that era...

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Bingo!
happy.gif
That's the name! Persistence!...I knew it was "per"-something
laugh.gif

And no prob dudes, saw the pics and figured that yup everyone would enjoy those....

These are the iridescent black one's I was talking about also...

1999-00-Air-Persistence.jpg
Never really liked those, but seeing them on JKidd just made me remember some of the kicks from that era...

Thanks for the old Ray Allen pics bundy!
pimp.gif
 Memories...
GP with hair...

What was Ray wearing the other night vs. the Bulls? Evolution 85 P.E.?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 Memories...
GP with hair...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

pimp.gif
 Memories...
GP with hair...

nerd.gif

Not to mention Vin Baker on an Olympic team... What a guy to have representing your country, huh? (Bitter Sonics fan here)

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

pimp.gif
 Memories...
GP with hair...

nerd.gif

Not to mention Vin Baker on an Olympic team... What a guy to have representing your country, huh? (Bitter Sonics fan here)

Back
Top Bottom