** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

wow thanks for the great great pics bundy and you big dummy. those fly wades look way off on what they tried to achieve. it doesn't look sleek or good casually. they're doing wade wrong!

and i didn't know the pro combat tops had padding for the sternum! makes sense. wonder why they don't add that for the general release versions.

4e58747815a40e22eb67248.jpg

^ same here. smh at ppl who clear out with their elbows on a daily basis. but i don't wanna wear padding on my chest, that's a little too much haha.

^ same here. smh at ppl who clear out with their elbows on a daily basis. but i don't wanna wear padding on my chest, that's a little too much haha.

I read on another website, Wade said he wanted a shoe that was going to look good with jeans, wearable both on and off the court...I dont think that was achieved with the Fly Wade.

I read on another website, Wade said he wanted a shoe that was going to look good with jeans, wearable both on and off the court...I dont think that was achieved with the Fly Wade.

lebronjames201143214022.jpg

just in case people didn't notice or didn't know this interesting/useless fact, Lebron signs autographs with his LEFT hand.

lebronjames201143214022.jpg

just in case people didn't notice or didn't know this interesting/useless fact, Lebron signs autographs with his LEFT hand.

i noticed alot of Athletes do things with their opposite. Gary Payton i remember does it as well...

i noticed alot of Athletes do things with their opposite. Gary Payton i remember does it as well...

Back
Top Bottom