** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Dope Cover... But I SWEAR the OKC Uniforms are buns...

naw both home and away are nice
pimp.gif
what they need is alternate orange jersey with blue lightning tracks lol
orange jerseys would be doap
pimp.gif

^ dawg, you thinking bout me waaaaaay too much.

You act like you own NT or something.

Your back and forth bickering is taking away from this thread. Just say your piece and keep it moving. Cause it will never end well wit you my dude. You're just gonna catch feelings, cry about it, and snitch to a mod about it.

It's not needed in here.

^ dawg, you thinking bout me waaaaaay too much.

You act like you own NT or something.

Your back and forth bickering is taking away from this thread. Just say your piece and keep it moving. Cause it will never end well wit you my dude. You're just gonna catch feelings, cry about it, and snitch to a mod about it.

It's not needed in here.

Just read somewhere that KD actually requested for thabo and krstic to be on the cover since everyone knows who Green and Westbrook already are...

Just read somewhere that KD actually requested for thabo and krstic to be on the cover since everyone knows who Green and Westbrook already are...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by arff23

There was word a couple months ago that Bosh signed with a Chinese company called 361...So maybe they don't have a shoe ready for him yet and that is why...

Chris Bosh did what??? he's a ****** for doing that.
Yes, he is. There are other brands besides Nike that nobody should be signing with because of their inferior product unproven track record. If this is true he is a dumb !$%. 
fixed.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by arff23

There was word a couple months ago that Bosh signed with a Chinese company called 361...So maybe they don't have a shoe ready for him yet and that is why...

Chris Bosh did what??? he's a ****** for doing that.
Yes, he is. There are other brands besides Nike that nobody should be signing with because of their inferior product unproven track record. If this is true he is a dumb !$%. 
fixed.

Originally Posted by Mourf83

if this story is true then durant would be the most conscientious teammate i've ever heard of

if this story is true then durant would be the most conscientious teammate i've ever heard of

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

the website is in French so no need to post a link but yeh KD want all his squad to be recognized

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

the website is in French so no need to post a link but yeh KD want all his squad to be recognized

Back
Top Bottom