** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

105813527.jpg

does anyone know what the tee shirts that ray allen and garnett are wearing are called and where to get them?

thanks

Originally Posted by bundy9

^Whaddup Flint!...thanks for that...got some catching up to do since the summer, my bad...that will correct itself eventually.

Ready for the new season?.... interesting start tonight....
Alister!  Good to see the pics rollin' again -- hope all is well on your side of the pond.  I am glad to see the Bron 8s on the floor and anxious to see the Kobe 6s in Dec! 

And I agree with you, get that Hyperfuse and Huarache 2K10s outta here....birng on the new!  Nash's news kicks look nice.

Originally Posted by bundy9

^Whaddup Flint!...thanks for that...got some catching up to do since the summer, my bad...that will correct itself eventually.

Ready for the new season?.... interesting start tonight....
Alister!  Good to see the pics rollin' again -- hope all is well on your side of the pond.  I am glad to see the Bron 8s on the floor and anxious to see the Kobe 6s in Dec! 

And I agree with you, get that Hyperfuse and Huarache 2K10s outta here....birng on the new!  Nash's news kicks look nice.

KG's Li-Ning Anta
sick.gif

No one will probably care but it looks like Beno Udrih has signed with Peak.

KG's Li-Ning Anta
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

KG's Li-Ning 
sick.gif

KGs with Anta...And yup Ron, will be back in the fray on da regular soon...just moved house so gotta get the net sorted out, so wont be able to post pics for a few days, that's why last nites pics aren't up yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

KG's Li-Ning 
sick.gif

KGs with Anta...And yup Ron, will be back in the fray on da regular soon...just moved house so gotta get the net sorted out, so wont be able to post pics for a few days, that's why last nites pics aren't up yet
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom