NBA FEET '13-'14

aldridge all red hyperposties
nthat.gif

Love seeing guys from the Suns rock the Sun's Foam's.. looks so nice on the court with the purple uni's.. Sad to see Dragic rocking Adidas this year instead of Nike, wonder what happened.. he had some nice kobe suns colorways in previous years.. this is one of my favorites threads on this site..

I wonder if these guys are breaking out fresh pairs of XIs for each game are are they using the same pair/used pair in games. Its not the type of shoe that breaks in easy.

Looks like its too late if your talking about the NBA, in the post above yours almost every picture has a pair of tites..

Looks like its too late if your talking about the NBA, in the post above yours almost every picture has a pair of tites..

Whatever happened to it being a "uniform violation"? I remember a long while ago they told Kobe he had to stop wearing his and now it seems like everyone can do it. Not that I'm complaining so much since the relaxed rules apparently allow players to wear kicks that don't exactly match your teams colors all the time...

Back
Top Bottom